Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Horrible logic. Did you read the opening post? You should listen to people with knowledge of the show 

so your saying I should take everything that someone that has show knowledge as gospel?   That would be even worse logic

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Fair thoughts.   We are also assuming that Counselor is actually a part of this "dual" alignment comp mason.   It is also possible that Counselor is not part of that and it was all daboyle and counselor is actually something else and that could also not be pro westen aligned

I guess it's a possibility, but doesnt need to be the focus int he last 30 min. Counselor isnt claiming scum just to do so, he isnt claiming indy with no move just to do so. If he has a different move he isnt going to basically sacrifice himself and die at this point 

Most likley he is telling the truth

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

so your saying I should take everything that someone that has show knowledge as gospel?   That would be even worse logic

No, but you can also look it up and judge how trustworthy the poster giving you the info is etc

Just now, The Orca said:

No, but you can also look it up and judge how trustworthy the poster giving you the info is etc

If I had the time or the desire to do so, it might happen.  Until then, I will not rely on how I think the show needs to fit the game as set up by the host.  

Someone I think is not Westen aligned will get my vote.  If you .... or anyone has a compelling case for someone, then make the case and I will consider it