Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I think because he was one of the ppl I saw when I checked the thread lol and possibly because he made a weird post

I almost always skip reading day 1 because of the cutesy TAST stuff that goes on 

this is a more important question for me, do you think I am actually mafia based on all of this?

yeah because

1. you dont watch people you are suspicous of

2. i think you kidnapped me

3. right when i bring back my post where i am clearly indicating that i saw josh visit slappy, you claim watcher (and specifically not tracker). backtracking on your claim because you messed up

because it makes no sense to watch slappy

yeah, im the odd night tracker

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

yeah because

2. i think you kidnapped me

3. right when i bring back my post where i am clearly indicating that i saw josh visit slappy, you claim watcher (and specifically not tracker). backtracking on your claim because you messed up

yeah, im the odd night tracker

I can totally see this and the bolded part is what I was saying I had figured out that should have been obvious about your claim and move N2

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yes, which is why I watched slappy, counselor, and rag. none of who I am suspicious of. 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

so you think I knew josh visited slappy and I thought you knew something of it because of one post. at a time where I had barely read any of the thread. and no one else could figure it out but me. all this w/o an ability

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

lis, I prob did it because he was one of the ppl I saw when I entered the thread to see who was playing. it was day 1, there wasn't gonna be a legitimate reason who someone who doesn't read day 1 

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

yes, which is why I watched slappy, counselor, and rag. none of who I am suspicious of. 

15 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I think because he was one of the ppl I saw when I checked the thread lol and possibly because he made a weird post

you are floundering

whats your character

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

you are floundering

lol

a weird post could be one that other ppl find weird and want to visit him for it, no?

again, lis it was just most likely because he was the person I saw when i entered the thread so I could pick who to watch

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i mean, you watch the person whos going to draw a hit.

counselor and rag i can see

but not slappy 

one is not like the other. you are backtracking because this is not going the way you expected

so you do think I saw that post and figured out josh visited slappy and that you knew. all w/o any additional info? even tho no one else could

nicest thing anyone ever said to me in a mafia gm

58 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

i'm prob not gonna character claim

i'm pretty sure that was one of the things I didn't do when I actually played

makes the gm easier/less fun

i am also pretty sure I have been lynched for this lol

I disagree with the mindset, but at least you are playing, so play whatever way you want cause it's much more fun having you and seeing you actually participate

I think claiming and character claiming are some key aspects of the game that favor town that hopefully is accounted for with the setup to keep it fun/difficult 

Hence the red herrings I think Swag has in this game

For now, just based on the role you claim and Malf, I think our attention is best served elsewhere

Racks