Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

So, what possible win condition could several independent characters have? The game set-up doesnt really make sense to me because I am trying figure out a potential ratio and motives for factions. 

Obviously Glen was a SK and TLO was some sort of drug dealer. So what could either of their win conditions be? To target Michael Westen exclusively?

All of the independent characters want Michael dead. The initial write-up confirms that.

Glen was an assassin that had previous beef with Michael. His only goal was to kill Michael. Sugar was a drug dealer that Michael messed with.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I think Swaggypooo went off the rails with this game. My character is a murderous heroin dealer. Its safe to assume that none of the roles are logical.

Anyone with knowledge of the show?

Matts know that this is completely contrary to what has been said previously. 

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

All of the independent characters want Michael dead. The initial write-up confirms that.

Glen was an assassin that had previous beef with Michael. His only goal was to kill Michael. Sugar was a drug dealer that Michael messed with.

But that's the thing. How would the drug dealer kill him? There has to he some abilities that I am not seeing. Anyones abilities that dont involve finding/killing a specific character would essentially be cleared.