Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

15 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It’s pretty obvious here guys. I’m Michael Westen. I’m the governor and Orca is government alignment. He faked a red letter on me and was probably told that I’m Westen since before N1 even happened (even @Slappy Mc pointed out he was pushing me well before N1). He’s clearly a godfather scum variation and almost assuredly has to eliminate me as part of his win con. When @SwAg updates the VC, if Orca can’t be voted for, we know he’s The Godfather counterbalance to me as governor.

Reminder!!!!

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

best thing to do is avoid a mislynch of town

lynch counselor and see if his role flips something other than what he claimed

that will help decide whther we can trust another govt

If counselor flips Agent Lane, what does that tell us?

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It’s pretty obvious here guys. I’m Michael Westen. I’m the governor and Orca is government alignment. He faked a red letter on me and was probably told that I’m Westen since before N1 even happened (even @Slappy Mc pointed out he was pushing me well before N1). He’s clearly a godfather scum variation and almost assuredly has to eliminate me as part of his win con. When @SwAg updates the VC, if Orca can’t be voted for, we know he’s The Godfather counterbalance to me as governor.

I already said, I'm not Government or scum 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

not his character, his role itself

he could be lying about being a compare alignment with daboyle

Could be, but could be the truth, either way, let's focus on an unknown today. Yesterday was a good day with no town deaths, so let's push somone who needs a kick in the behind cause he is scum...Racks 

Just now, The Orca said:

Could be, but could be the truth, either way, let's focus on an unknown today. Yesterday was a good day with no town deaths, so let's push somone who needs a kick in the behind cause he is scum...Racks 

slappy and squire have had some scumslips

i would rather go there than rack today