Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@theuntouchable since you asked and "probably" ignored.

Season 1 was Bly's "Scorched Earth" campaign.

Guys, there's a 0% chance that Jason Bly is anything close to "pro Westen" and a 100% chance that he's government aligned.

Daboyle has already proven that they were given fake claims that couldn't be CC'd, and the only need for a fake claim is if you're scum.

There were AT LEAST three Government regulars in Season 1 (Lane, Harris, Bly), and yet Counselor clearly lied about those two being the only ones and that they were "masons" together. Once we see whether or not Orca can be voted for, we should pursue this avenue.

IF Orca cannot be voted for, then we should go Counselor for sure. His role flip will be extremely telling. No one can possibly buy that he and Daboyle were co-alignment cops, could they?

So again I will ask, why would they have an alignment comparison? 

The only way I see government as scum is if counselor was lying about it being an alignment comparison. A scum faction would NEVER have that role (barring some kind of draft style) as it wouldn’t help them with anything at all. They would have zero reason to need to know who’s aligned with who. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

So again I will ask, why would they have an alignment comparison? 

And I'll state it again:

Aside from "this is multiball" being enough, we can look at a lot of other factors:

*Josh and Dome both flipped unique roles that aren't necessarily beneficial to Town at all (Nuisance/Incompetent)

*BCB is some kind of flavor cop in a game where almost everyone has some type of jaded or criminal past (Even Michael used to steal cars)

The alignment cop would be a partial bastard element to out other scum factions as well, not just Town vs. Scum in a traditional sense. This isn't a 1:1 correlation standard game...not even close.

I could easily see the alignment comparison also differentiating between "Westen" and "Unlikely Allies" as not being aligned. For example, Counselor claimed N2 to alignment comp me and Matts. Guess what? I'm Michael Westen and Matts is an Unlikely Ally.

27 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

What proof you got? I'll take admissions of guilt, result from an ability or any form of cold hard facts. 

Take a look at the totality of his posts (minus a couple discussing mafia godfathers) and tell me what you see 

On 4/6/2020 at 1:02 PM, rackcs said:

Mwil

On 4/7/2020 at 10:09 PM, rackcs said:

Mwil

I like Orca theorizes that he is a scum pardoner and he goes no way, never been done. Then when Orca and others explain that it has and even if Swag games and Mwil says "Yeah, but there were restrictions!" as if that negates the original point that he could be the scum pardoner.

On 4/8/2020 at 10:22 AM, rackcs said:

So who do we think we need to lynch before we can finally get mwil?

On 4/8/2020 at 11:25 AM, rackcs said:

I think Matts is with Mwil

On 4/8/2020 at 12:32 PM, rackcs said:

I could go matts or slappy here. Mwil is absolutely howling at this point.

On 4/8/2020 at 12:38 PM, rackcs said:

Mostly you trying to help Mwil push his governor pardon nonsense

On 4/8/2020 at 12:56 PM, rackcs said:

Well so the godfather I'm used to and the one mwil is, is one where he can't die until his teammates die. So going mwil here would not work.

On 4/8/2020 at 1:05 PM, rackcs said:

I don't think he is part of the same faction as daboyle and if he was it would also depend on if they have other teammates. Either way an mwil lynch isn't a viable option for today. We need to eliminate his teammates first.

On 4/8/2020 at 7:30 PM, rackcs said:

Orca, what did your result say Mwil was? What faction?

On 4/8/2020 at 7:43 PM, rackcs said:

I think he tried to protect mwil with his gambit the other day

On 4/8/2020 at 7:51 PM, rackcs said:

Fair enough. It certainly has so far. We're still talking about mwil and orca.

On 4/8/2020 at 3:01 PM, rackcs said:

I'm glad you're at least enjoying being the godfather though, it can be fun

On 4/8/2020 at 2:50 PM, rackcs said:

Has little to do with Orca himself and more to do with your response to everything so far. It's all been a series of desperate reaches to somehow clear yourself. Like the one I pointed out last night about the scum pardoner thing. And then just now with this whole red letter thing.

I've already said I'm willing to go matts and slappy, although I've cooled on slappy since. 

On 4/7/2020 at 8:44 PM, rackcs said:

So who we hangin?

On 4/6/2020 at 2:35 PM, rackcs said:

I still stand by the fact that llama would've given a joke answer as town or scum or indy or whatever. Making jokes is the classic llama deflection technique when he doesn't understand what's going on.

On 4/5/2020 at 9:35 PM, rackcs said:

I've seen a couple of claims so far and there's been a shocking lack of overpowered JOAT unkillable indies

On 4/5/2020 at 9:22 PM, rackcs said:

So who we lynching?

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The only way I see government as scum is if counselor was lying about it being an alignment comparison. A scum faction would NEVER have that role (barring some kind of draft style) as it wouldn’t help them with anything at all. They would have zero reason to need to know who’s aligned with who. 

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

And I'll state it again:

Aside from "this is multiball" being enough, we can look at a lot of other factors:

*Josh and Dome both flipped unique roles that aren't necessarily beneficial to Town at all (Nuisance/Incompetent)

*BCB is some kind of flavor cop in a game where almost everyone has some type of jaded or criminal past (Even Michael used to steal cars)

The alignment cop would be a partial bastard element to out other scum factions as well, not just Town vs. Scum in a traditional sense. This isn't a 1:1 correlation standard game...not even close.

I could easily see the alignment comparison also differentiating between "Westen" and "Unlikely Allies" as not being aligned. For example, Counselor claimed N2 to alignment comp me and Matts. Guess what? I'm Michael Westen and Matts is an Unlikely Ally.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

...and how do you reconcile that with Daboyle's flip?

On 4/8/2020 at 10:18 AM, SwAg said:

Daboyle is dead.  He was Agent Harris, Alignment Cop, Government-Aligned. @daboyle250

12 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m not making you do anything. I just don’t see counselor coming out like he did it he wasn’t sided with town in some manner. Think back to when you claimed to be alignment comp and how counselor took it. 

The prevailing issue is that we know he isnt aligned with town. I dont know his wincon, but I know gov-aligned isnt friendly.

16 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

It is explicitly stated in the opening write-up, and the two independent-aligned characters so far were Jan Haseck and Sugar.

16 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Oof 

It stated that a group is banding together with a common enemy. How does that state the the main enemy is independents... 

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

And I'll state it again:

You didn’t even answer the question. Why would a scum group that is against town have an alignment comparison? 

an alignment cop, I could see. 
a role cop? Yes. 

An alignment comparison? No. A scum group absolutely would NOT have an alignment comparison because it does nothing for them. 

you take that combined with how he reacted over Matts and IMO he’s telling the truth.