Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

16 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Slappy: who could the scum faction be? 

touch: did you read the OP? 

slappy: yes 

also slappy: how do you know the independents are the scum? 

look at the op 

He does have a point and I am rethinking the original post some

13 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The only way I see government as scum is if counselor was lying about it being an alignment comparison. A scum faction would NEVER have that role (barring some kind of draft style) as it wouldn’t help them with anything at all. They would have zero reason to need to know who’s aligned with who. 

Agreed

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

And I'll state it again:

Aside from "this is multiball" being enough, we can look at a lot of other factors:

*Josh and Dome both flipped unique roles that aren't necessarily beneficial to Town at all (Nuisance/Incompetent)

*BCB is some kind of flavor cop in a game where almost everyone has some type of jaded or criminal past (Even Michael used to steal cars)

The alignment cop would be a partial bastard element to out other scum factions as well, not just Town vs. Scum in a traditional sense. This isn't a 1:1 correlation standard game...not even close.

I could easily see the alignment comparison also differentiating between "Westen" and "Unlikely Allies" as not being aligned. For example, Counselor claimed N2 to alignment comp me and Matts. Guess what? I'm Michael Westen and Matts is an Unlikely Ally.

You are not Michael for the 100th time, you thought I was him. No one is going to counterclaim you so stop trying that and embrace the godfather, deathproof or whatever role lol

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

You didn’t even answer the question. Why would a scum group that is against town have an alignment comparison? 

an alignment cop, I could see. 
a role cop? Yes. 

An alignment comparison? No. A scum group absolutely would NOT have an alignment comparison because it does nothing for them. 

you take that combined with how he reacted over Matts and IMO he’s telling the truth. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This is clearly a bast*rd game. I dont understand the push back from UNT

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Huh

Daboyle flipped AC, so why would Counselor have anything to do about anything?

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Also why would government alignment players have or need a cover role, which Daboyle clearly gave?

No matter how you spin it. We are better off voting out Counselor and seeing what it tells us. He is not an ally. 

When I was a 3rd party governor, I was given a fake claim in that game. The reason behind it, would be the paranoia associated with “OMG HES NOT TOWN GET HIM”

(the irony of you asking this is kinda funny) 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Also why would government alignment players have or need a cover role, which Daboyle clearly gave?

No matter how you spin it. We are better off voting out Counselor and seeing what it tells us. He is not an ally. 

Racks 

If you want to look at it this way, Counselor is a semi known commodity. He isnt the SK, he isnt another faction, and he isnt going anywhere.  After last night we have an extra lynch. Let's push some people....like Racks please

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Racks 

If you want to look at it this way, Counselor is a semi known commodity. He isnt the SK, he isnt another faction, and he isnt going anywhere.  After last night we have an extra lynch. Let's push some people....like Racks please

Are you Westen aligned?

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I don’t think it is tbh 

Yeah, BCB's role makes a lot of sense. I can't wait until he investigates Fiona Glenanne to see what kind of a past she has.

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You are not Michael for the 100th time, you thought I was him. No one is going to counterclaim you so stop trying that

I am 100% Michael Westen.

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

and embrace the godfather, deathproof or whatever role lol

Funny, you "red lettered" me and you don't even know what my role is, and you said that you weren't an alignment cop.

We know that Daboyle was the alignment Cop. 

We know that Ragnarok has a cop ability.

We know that BCB is some sort of flavor cop.

We know that Malfatron is an odd night watcher/tracker

We know that Sanchez CC'd that exact claim that exact night

...and yet, your claim doesn't fit and can't be verified, except by Counselor on you being "untargetable" at night, and Counselor has claimed Non Town.

So, process of elimination alone, you're 100% lock scum.