Now Playing Center for Your Pittsburgh Steelers...

CWood21

As I'm sure you've noticed, @JDLefebvre has gone into the mod retirement pile and we're bringing in some new blood to help out in the Steelers forum.  Before we get to that, let's thank JD for his year's of service...

But without further ado, we're bringing in @MOSteelers56 to help co-mod the Steelers forum.  You know him, he's somehow a Steelers fan who lives in Missouri.  Thank god he's not a Chiefs fan, but how he ended up a Steelers' fan I don't honestly know.  I guess one redeeming quality is that he's a St. Louis Cardinals fan.  In the meantime, bring on the pain with those terrible towels.  I mean, the one that he sat on during his interview stank...

• Like 5

Thanks @CWood21

Well well well, how the tables have turned. They’ve messed up and given me the power. I want everyone to know that I’m going to rule this place with an iron fist. Banning people left and right. They hired me to clean up the riff raff around here, you know who you are.

But in all honesty, I’m pretty honored to be a mod in the Steelers forum. I’ve been here since 2006. I witnessed spush and bobbrowns epic fights. I’ve spent almost half my life on this website(kind of depressing if you think that way lol). I think those of you who do know me, not @FourThreeMafia apparently lol, know that I’m pretty chill. I’ve had some disagreements with posters in the past, but know that there are no burned bridges from my side. I just want to talk Steelers. NOW GO GET IN THE FFMD!

• Like 6