Build A City Mock Draft - Signup/Chat Thread (Filled, Draft Starts 4/14)

jcrell623

33 minutes ago, Heymangold said:

@dcat interested?

Hey brother.  Thank you so much for the tag.  Too busy w/NFL draft I'm starting.  Still looking for a couple more to get it to 2 teams per GM.  But enjoy.  I will be watching.  In addition, it would be embarrassing to openly profess my inferior following of the NBA.  I grew up loving it, adoring it.  Willis Reed and Cassie Russell rented apartments in a place called Park City  in Rego Park.  I lived down the street.  Lived and breathed NY Knicks, Mets, Jets with divided Ranger/Islander loyalty (insane, I know, but true). I now despise the NBA.  I want my favorite college stars to stay in school so I can watch them there.

Anyone up for a slightly dumbed-down NFL mock (as compared to FFMD) hit me up

Just now, dcat said:

Hey brother.  Thank you so much for the tag.  Too busy w/NFL draft I'm starting.  Still looking for a couple more to get it to 2 teams per GM.  But enjoy.  I will be watching.  In addition, it would be embarrassing to openly profess my inferior following of the NBA.  I grew up loving it, adoring it.  Willis Reed and Cassie Russell rented apartments in a place called Park City  in Rego Park.  I lived down the street.  Lived and breathed NY Knicks, Mets, Jets with divided Ranger/Islander loyalty (insane, I know, but true). I now despise the NBA.  I want my favorite college stars to stay in school so I can watch them there.

Anyone up for a slightly dumbed-down NFL mock (as compared to FFMD) hit me up

you know i'm interested in a draft!  let me know the details!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, jcrell623 said:

Right now you would be the 11th so let’s try to find one more!

Yea DJW used to be in them every year when i ran it. He will be a good add. Him, BcB, Nick, and Saxxy used to do them. Idk if Saxxy is still around, but he might want to join. 

Oh snap, just went and looked at the 2015, and you were in it jcrell. lol I didnt remember! Good deal. lol I was going to link it to you in case you wanted a little help, but im guessing you already have looked it over. lol 

Me, JV, Billsguy, TomCody, Ray, and a bunch of other guys from here got together and made a facebook group called FaceBook All Sports (FaceBook No Sports right now) and we run all our drafts on there now. Soooooo much smoother and faster. I am still pretty active on here with mock drafts and things like that though. But we still run this every year and do different drafts every week. We just finished a NCAA Football draft where you could only draft teammates. So you picked 2 players at a time and filled a whole roster, ton of fun. Search it and join if you want, we will accept the invite. Not trying to pull anyone off of here obviously. Its just another source of drafts haha