Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I meant in general. Did you see the Woz post counts? Malf had like ~200% more post. That leads to him always getting his as a civ. Or lynched if he is still alive D3. 

It is known. 

The longer he lives, the more likely he's mafia. And not just based on numbers.

Just now, Danger said:

Bastion is not dead, that was a typo on my part. Either way, their alliance (Talon or Overwatch) is something that could be found out with a quick google search. It's inconsequential that they are blue/red.

Agreed in this case. Bastion is literally listed as a "Defensive hero of overwatch"

I was hoping to hear from KSJ to try and get some feedback as to if he knew something was done to him but i dot think he came back in. My move only allowed me to see if someone made a move on someone else so there was no way for me to know if it was a civ move or mafia move. Given that KSJ was hit, I'd have to assume it was some form of invest and they found out he was the reviver 

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Well no one told me!

No worries. I thought about trying to direct your hit, but I thought it would be a bad choice since this is our first game and its kinda weird for me to suggest you what to do. I was pretty much 100% sure you were going to investigate him and was instantly sad when I saw the pardon. I knew that was malf and we werent going to get much out of your invest. Its all good though, this is a game of hunches. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I was hoping to hear from KSJ to try and get some feedback as to if he knew something was done to him but i dot think he came back in. My move only allowed me to see if someone made a move on someone else so there was no way for me to know if it was a civ move or mafia move. Given that KSJ was hit, I'd have to assume it was some form of invest and they found out he was the reviver 

Or they have a role investigator, dome used that N1, and then they offed him due to role N2.

I think those are the only two viable options...cause he wouldn't be high on a scum hit list.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

No worries. I thought about trying to direct your hit, but I thought it would be a bad choice since this is our first game and its kinda weird for me to suggest you what to do. I was pretty much 100% sure you were going to investigate him and was instantly sad when I saw the pardon. I knew that was malf and we werent going to get much out of your invest. Its all good though, this is a game of hunches. 

For my first game here, I figured I'd go for the guy that had the most interactions with people.  It'd teach me the most.

beezee		6 [ Jlash(131), RandyMossIsBoss(128), Woz(126), matts, bucs, malf ]
james.mcmurry13 4 [ LionsFTW, TK3, rags, dome]
utley4568 2 [ 11sanchez11(134), JMC ]
domepatrol91	1 [ CWood21(101),]
MathMan		1 [ utley4568(85) ]
Jlash		1 [ MookieMonster(131) ]
kingseanjohn	1 [ theuntouchable(106/126) ]
MookieMonster	1 [ beezee(121) ]
thelawoffices	1 [ domepatrol(133) ]
CWood21 1 [ mission27(95), ]

So @utley4568 is bastion. You dope.

Archived