Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

My one-shot is I can target a person and see who (if anyone) targets them. @theuntouchable targeted dome on N1. I asked him what he thought of dome, but he came back with a "getting a hard read." So, not an investigation. My first thought was that maybe it was a Talon protecting/shielding another Talon. But the more touch worked on things, the more he seemed Overwatch. Next thought was a silence/vote block, but as soon as I said that, dome showed up started talking and voting. So, I got more and more confused ... until touch said he could see dome targeted ksj.

You do realize that you and UNT are both claiming to be trackers right? And its kinda weird that a tracker tracked a tracker. This does not seem plausible to me. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

The way I read that is the treasure will be randomly assigned to someone on D6 or whatever. Am I wrong?

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/2705-overwatch-mafia-night-3-friday-9-pm-est/?page=86&tab=comments#comment-159992

On 9/27/2017 at 9:17 PM, Danger said:

Attention: The civs Ultimate ability objective is now in play. Junkrat's treasure has been hidden on one of you civs at random, if you can keep Junkrat (R.I.P. so nvm him) and Roadhog from finding it, then that person who has the treasure will gain their ultimate ability. Junkrat (but not him since he's dead) and Roadhog will guess one person each night that has their treasure. If at any point in the game they find it, then they win, if you can prevent them from finding it THROUGH Night 5, you gain an ultimate ability. If the person holding the treasure dies, it will be moved to another Civ.

I don't know if that applies now since Roadhog can no longer find the person holding the treasure. Hence my question to @Danger

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Okay, so Woz could target someone and see who targeted them. Untouch could target someone and see who they targeted. Would there be two abilities so similar to each other?

You do realize that you and UNT are both claiming to be trackers right? And its kinda weird that a tracker tracked a tracker. This does not seem plausible to me. 

Woz...are you dirty, dirty scum?

I'm kind of a reverse tracker though. I don't see what the person my turret points at does. I see what others do the person I'm pointing my turret at.

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

Okay, so Woz could target someone and see who targeted them. Untouch could target someone and see who they targeted. Would there be two abilities so similar to each other?

22 players, so there's some overlap while keeping it within lore?

I'm realizing how bad this is starting to look. However, I have been trying to drop hints as to who I am with my vote counts.

I feel like he just attempted to clear himself and failed miserably. But why he would do that makes no sense at all. this is crazy. 

Was trying to bolster/understand what theuntouchable had said earlier.

But yeah ... this did not go well.

Archived