Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

I feel pretty confident in FTW and mission lynches.

I'm there with you on mission27 (as I said earlier, if we didn't have the autolock on domepatrol91, I would be pounding the table for him), but I'm not seeing LionsFTW. Can you help me understand where you are coming from?

7 minutes ago, Woz said:

I'm there with you on mission27 (as I said earlier, if we didn't have the autolock on domepatrol91, I would be pounding the table for him), but I'm not seeing LionsFTW. Can you help me understand where you are coming from?

He hasn't really stood out at all to me. But he's been around the whole time.

There have been a few posts/reactions that seem civ-like. But, for the most part, I haven't felt too good about how he's posting.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Do you disagree with my assessment?

On me? I'm not sure. I really haven't been making it my intent to sound "pro town". Just been trying to be helpful... whether it comes off good or bad. It just happens to be that my gut feels have been off and when you have a feeling, you can make anything make sense to it. 

For instance, D1, I was ultra positive that Malf and Dome were mafia. I made sense out of it with every post they made. I was wrong on Malf, and we will see how that turned out on Dome. But, I was asking if Dome said he used a roleblock D1 for a reason. I didn't catch it but seen Untouch mention that he did like that's what Dome claimed. 

2 minutes ago, LionsFTW said:

Looking at the list of players still in the game, we have entirely too many players "cleared" for it being this early in the game. It's making me nervous that we a. jumped the gun and b. are falling into a mafia trap. 

I agree wholeheartedly on this.

Lots of the "logic" behind them requires assumptions of information that cannot be proven/trusted. Assumptions that mafia is not making a clever move.

A player like James could EASILY be trying to narrow down the pool of lynches to serve his purposes

Archived