Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Yeah. @domepatrol91, can you give us a final four before you go?

There's no way to save you now if you're telling the truth.

I understand that there’s no way to save me. But some of the next lynches you guys are looking at don’t sit well with me. I’m at work and cannot guarantee my availability.

@RagnarokIm pretty sold as TK3 as mafia based on him saying he’d be willing to vote elsewhere if you all weren’t so entrenched on me. Why? He never explained.

sanchez is scum, but that’s just based on my gut and I’m also assuming everyone who is clear is actually clear and the list of possible scum keeps shrinking

Haven’t been readin a ton today but ET was my last read before he got hit. At least he was SOMEHING so I felt Ok about that.

Jfin is a useless civ but I don’t think he hit malf. He’s useless, not stupid. TLO is my bet on that, he might hit both requirements. If tlo isn’t the one that hit Malf he’s gotta be mafia. 

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

I understand that there’s no way to save me. But some of the next lynches you guys are looking at don’t sit well with me. I’m at work and cannot guarantee my availability.

@RagnarokIm pretty sold as TK3 as mafia based on him saying he’d be willing to vote elsewhere if you all weren’t so entrenched on me. Why? He never explained.

sanchez is scum, but that’s just based on my gut and I’m also assuming everyone who is clear is actually clear and the list of possible scum keeps shrinking

Haven’t been readin a ton today but ET was my last read before he got hit. At least he was SOMEHING so I felt Ok about that.

Jfin is a useless civ but I don’t think he hit malf. He’s useless, not stupid. TLO is my bet on that, he might hit both requirements. If tlo isn’t the one that hit Malf he’s gotta be mafia. 

What do you think about mission and utley?

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'm not sure what the first sentence means.

Just a couple pages back IIRC. He said he’d be willing to vote elsewhere if everyone wasn’t so focused on me. Seems odd to come to a future lynchee’s defense when it’s clearly the right lynch for that night.

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

soooo.. in your scenario, you are a civ and I am a mafia.

why would a mafia offer to spare a civ in your scenario? it makes no sense. if I were a mafia, and you were a civ, I would be more than happy to let you go with zero attention on me for it.

you are either a mafia trying to line up a civ on your way out, or you are a civ who didn't think the accusation through. neither option is particularly clever, tbh

8 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

What do you think about mission and utley?

I think both could be scum, but they’re far from my best reads. I voted mission N1 cause of his “bonus activity” thing before I realized he always does that. 

I don’t think I’ll have time to go read up on utley, I could be wrong on him.

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

soooo.. in your scenario, you are a civ and I am a mafia.

why would a mafia offer to spare a civ in your scenario? it makes no sense. if I were a mafia, and you were a civ, I would be more than happy to let you go with zero attention on me for it.

you are either a mafia trying to line up a civ on your way out, or you are a civ who didn't think the accusation through. neither option is particularly clever, tbh

@Tk3 Just seems odd to even offer up your vote elsewhere. Like you’re trying to say maybe I look alright after all, without actually trying to stop the lynch.

Also, I’ve never been accused of being clever. Glad we didn’t start today.

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I think both could be scum, but they’re far from my best reads. I voted mission N1 cause of his “bonus activity” thing before I realized he always does that. 

I don’t think I’ll have time to go read up on utley, I could be wrong on him.

I see.  

What about sanchez makes you think is scum?  What gives you the bad juju?

Archived