Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

Just now, Woz said:

Huh. I guess you and I have a different definition of neck sticking out-ing, at least at this stage in the game. To each their own.

It's like 5 hours into day 1.  People are feeling everything out as no one know much yet.

Which is why trying to get validated by another player strikes me as scummy.  

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Jfin has been the first lynch in both games I played most recently. I think the last two games overall.

unless he's posting something really damning I can't vote for him.

He's not posting at all.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

It's like 5 hours into day 1.  People are feeling everything out as no one know much yet.

Which is why trying to get validated by another player strikes me as scummy.  

As I said, to each their own.

Just now, MathMan said:

Woz do you feel like you are sticking your neck out thus far?

Further than quite a few. I am at a disadvantage as most of you have apparently played against each other recently and might have more social interactions/clues to behavior that I'm missing. Also, since I'm the "new guy" and being a bit combative, I could be seen as an easy target to lynch. At the same time, I have no choice on that front because of my lack of situational awareness.

Me telling you this might cause you to think this is a mafia thing to do, beg "I don't know anyone" to get away with being odd. Of course, me saying that cause you to think I'm mafia. I'm not but there's nothing I can say at this point to counter that, beyond that I'm trying to get more people involved in order to see if we can shake something loose.

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

Which isn't particularly damning I don't think

No, but it's hard to get a read on someone when they won't step up. I'm not advocating lynching him, but it's hard to make a defense of someone based on "well, I won't lynch them unless they're doing something odd" when what they've done so far is ... nothing.

Archived