Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

11 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Jfin, Jlash, Lions, Sanchez, Lions, TK3----> 1 of them is sombra (mafia

If you still think I'm mafia you haven't been paying attention. I steered people off the Bucs lynch when he was gaining steam, and I've been pushing for Mookie to get lynched for days.

14 hours ago, Danger said:

The town surrounded @MookieMonster and cut off his hands, he fisting days were over.

He was: Doomfist
Rocket Punch, Kill any non tank, even through protection. (Even Nights)

tumblr_inline_mwn4zbrdDy1s4j1up.gif

--------
Talon would not go out empty handed, they managed to slit @james.mcmurry13 's throat while nobody was looking.

He was: Lucio
Power:  Speed Boost, Speed up the fight causing night to come up to an hour early on one day.

The Ratio is 9:2 

Can't believe I didn't see this before. Anyone notice an issue here?

I don't know what to make completely of the rmib and utley situation. Clearly one of them is lying. But rmib came in and steered us away from mookie to give scum another hit that night. rmib until I hear something to change my mind.

14 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

What do you need help with?

so I should be getting the ult ability today, not sure what it is because danger hasn't replied back

I said I was playing selfishly because the civs are gonna get it no matter what, even if I get killed right now it will just pass on to someone else. That's why I didn't want to be a cleared civ, cause most of them are dead now.

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

so I should be getting the ult ability today, not sure what it is because danger hasn't replied back

I said I was playing selfishly because the civs are gonna get it no matter what, even if I get killed right now it will just pass on to someone else. That's why I didn't want to be a cleared civ, cause most of them are dead now.

If it's a hit. Use it on RMIB.

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I was wondering about that. If it ends up being something that the mafia could trump (like protection for instance) then use your best judgement. If it's a hit, then hit RMIB. If I'm wrong then we can lynch utley tonight. If I'm right then it won't take two nights to get rid of RMIB. If it's an investigation there are only a handful of players left that aren't cleared. Use it on one of them and at the very least it'll be narrowed down.

Archived