Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I was wondering about that. If it ends up being something that the mafia could trump (like protection for instance) then use your best judgement. If it's a hit, then hit RMIB. If I'm wrong then we can lynch utley tonight. If I'm right then it won't take two nights to get rid of RMIB. If it's an investigation there are only a handful of players left that aren't cleared. Use it on one of them and at the very least it'll be narrowed down.

If it's an investigation, I think Mission or Lions is our best bet

2 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

If it's an investigation, I think Mission or Lions is our best bet

I have civ reads on both. Mission is possible because his ploy also pulled votes away from mookie but he had no reason to do it as a few votes were already pulled off. Tk3 and jfin are the ones I wonder about.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I have civ reads on both. Mission is possible because his ploy also pulled votes away from mookie but he had no reason to do it as a few votes were already pulled off. Tk3 and jfin are the ones I wonder about.

Actually, you're right, JFin is better

Townie - untouchable, Ragnarok, sanchez, cwood

Likely townie - JLash, FTW

Maybe scum - jfin, utley, tk3

Likely scum - RMIB, mission

This is where I sit right now.  I think just working up this list, starting with RMIB, will give town the win.  

Jlash that is not nearly enough to clear you IMO. You haven't lead anything or made any confirmations. Not to say I don't have a civ read on you but don't see how you can be considered cleared.

So I have been chosen over Utley? Well it won't be a waste of a lynch anyway since it will give us a clear and getting the ult along with the ratio still puts things in our favor. As long as one of us are lynched tonight town will be fine.

Can we speed run to the next day?

22 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Jlash that is not nearly enough to clear you IMO. You haven't lead anything or made any confirmations. Not to say I don't have a civ read on you but don't see how you can be considered cleared.

So I have been chosen over Utley? Well it won't be a waste of a lynch anyway since it will give us a clear and getting the ult along with the ratio still puts things in our favor. As long as one of us are lynched tonight town will be fine.

Can we speed run to the next day?

I call your bluff. It wouldn't clear you if you survive the lynch.

26 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

1. Stopping the lynch of a townie because he targeted me and I knew his claim was legit.

2. Pushing for the lynch of the person who turned out to be Doomfist while you steered the lynch away.

I'd say that two more reasons than we have for you.

Archived