Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

9 minutes ago, Woz said:

Nearly a third of people are barely involved, but he calls out beezee? Why would he care unless his fourth is inactive?

Just note. Mafia would be pming danger if they really cared. 

Although you have a case if you would have said i was calling him out to look civee.

12 minutes ago, Woz said:

Not as such about bucs, but MathMan is starting to light up my radar. And no, it's not the blitz earlier. It's this:

How would he know that beezee hasn't looked at his PM? At the point of that post, beezee and two others hadn't chimed in at all and another four have posted just once (only one of which was something more than "In" or somesuch). Nearly a third of people are barely involved, but he calls out beezee? Why would he care unless his fourth is inactive?

Then there was the whole "point out the edit" thing.

So, I'm changing to MathMan. beezee gets guilt by association. Still wondering about domepatrol91 and EliteTexan80 (but I'm cooling on ET).

Was the above addressed?

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

Just note. Mafia would be pming danger if they really cared. 

Although you have a case if you would have said i was calling him out to look civee.

Or it's a way to flag Danger (you're missing your fourth) and HokieHigh (get ready, son, you're coming in).

20 minutes ago, Woz said:

So, I'm changing to MathMan. beezee gets guilt by association. Still wondering about domepatrol91 and EliteTexan80 (but I'm cooling on ET).

Swap out ET for kingseanjohn. Forgot about that from my earlier four pick. Very *bland messages*, very *short* messages (helping out the Eagles fan there).

1. MathMan
  2. beezee
  3. kingseanjohn
  4. [not sure of the 4th now, but don't think it is ET]

On 9/25/2017 at 9:52 PM, MathMan said:

Guys, wanna know who my low key mafia prediction is?

There were like 3-4 people posting when you said this, and no one seemed to care. A bit surprising.

On 9/25/2017 at 10:07 PM, james.mcmurry13 said:

From a meta perspective I wouldn't be against an early dome lynch. His 3rd consecutive game, 4th ever. Last two he was civ and (rightfully so) got by on a newbie pass for the entire game. At this point any competent mafia player would tell him to keep that act up, so maybe we should eliminate that issue early?

Id be against that as he actually tries. Im for the activity.

On 9/25/2017 at 10:23 PM, utley4568 said:

The activity so far is wildly impressive

Reading but not posting. Where is your activity?

On 9/25/2017 at 10:26 PM, MathMan said:

@Matts4313 come into the thread and lolclear yourself

Done. But real talk - youve brought this up  like 4 times. Did it upset mafia last game or something. Whats the infatuation? It almost seems like you wanted to pre-attack my position/play style. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

There were like 3-4 people posting when you said this, and no one seemed to care. A bit surprising.

Id be against that as he actually tries. Im for the activity.

Reading but not posting. Where is your activity?

Done. But real talk - youve brought this up  like 4 times. Did it upset mafia last game or something. Whats the infatuation? It almost seems like you wanted to pre-attack my position/play style. 

I just think its funny

Archived