Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

15 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The #2 is one more reason why you come across so scummy. That said - for now - untouch

Okay, now that makes some sense. However, I have found that the mafia early on try to stay in the "active, but not too active" range. They are engaged because they are the minority but the drivers of the game. But they don't want to show up hot early because that attracts too much attention.

In my defense, I would point to inviting others to come join and post, if for no other reason than to get other points of view and avoid civs getting killed for inaction. The more activity there is helps the Overwatch. Shadows only help the Talon.

All read up. My reads could never fail me.

Can't tell if Woz is too defensive cause he's mafia or cause he doesn't want to die N1. Also can't tell how experienced he is cause he's being vague.

dont like mathman for a lynch at all. 

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Is your ability called shadow-step?

No.

Though from the little I know of Overwatch, that's the power of the main Talon guy (Ripper? Reaper?). So me denying it doesn't really help because that's what you would expect me to do if it were my power.

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

All read up. My reads could never fail me.

Can't tell if Woz is too defensive cause he's mafia or cause he doesn't want to die N1. Also can't tell how experienced he is cause he's being vague.

dont like mathman for a lynch at all. 

I am being vague? Ok.

I will say it again: I have played little mafia here on FF. However, I have played mafia plenty of times in person. So if I am being vague, it is probably due mainly to not seeing facial reactions, body language, and the like. Since I don't have the same existing social cues you guys have, I have to be a bit more forward than probably is healthy for me. But that's all I have, press people to see what they do.

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Theres about 10 guy that are clear absolute civs. I wont point them out as that makes a list for the mafia to pick off. But seriously the lynch should be UNT or WOZ. Id lean UNT just because Woz is more active of the two.

Why 10? That's an odd, even number to be "clear absolute civ". Is this based on your reads or something else?

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I don't know jack about Overwatch and I feel like it's putting me a bit behind everyone else.

Pretty sure only RandyMossIsBoss, beezee and I have posted in the Overwatch topic in the video game subforum. Doesn't mean we're the only three who know anything about the game, but I feel like a majority of players have said they don't really know anything about the game.

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

Pretty sure only RandyMossIsBoss, beezee and I have posted in the Overwatch topic in the video game subforum. Doesn't mean we're the only three who know anything about the game, but I feel like a majority of players have said they don't really know anything about the game.

But there are a number of you who seem to have figured things out (or at least claim to) based solely on the game.

4 minutes ago, Woz said:

No.

Though from the little I know of Overwatch, that's the power of the main Talon guy (Ripper? Reaper?). So me denying it doesn't really help because that's what you would expect me to do if it were my power.

Oh and to explain since someone is surely going to think I am contradicting myself:

No I have never played the game. However, I have watched all of the animated videos they made. So I know that Bastion is a robot with a bird on his shoulder, or that Hanzo is a guy with the arrows (or is that his brother?). I know a bit about Soldier 76, and the sentient gorilla (Watson?). However the cut videos are about the extent of my knowledge.

Archived