Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

1 minute ago, utley4568 said:

Feeling pretty good about this one

I think it was the office mafia. I was the last mafia left and led the civs in picking each other off for like 6 nights in a row

Interesting. I am a bit surprised about that. I dont think I ever played in an office mafia. If I did, I probably died early and/or have drank those brain cells away. Good on you though, I dont remember you having a strong mafia game. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Interesting. I am a bit surprised about that. I dont think I ever played in an office mafia. If I did, I probably died early and/or have drank those brain cells away. Good on you though, I dont remember you having a strong mafia game. 

I've improved lately. I honestly didn't play for like 2-3 years. The best one was still with me, malf, and husker. That [spam] was....something.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

It's the group chat for which the mafia it is named.

But, no. I can't see it.

Thats what I wanted to know. I obviously knew what the word was. 

But Woz has been on point in keeping up with this game and has never once asked what the spam word was. Thats incriminating. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Whyd you do this? Bad job. 

Its been marked spam ~5-7 times. Several new players, including Woz, have not once asked what it is. Its a tell. 

Meh, I didn't notice it being marked spam before my post. Could've just looked over it.

Archived