'Last Chance' Mock - Selections

dcat

Tampa Bay has Tom Brady for 2 years.  In round 1 we brought in Thomas to protect Brady's deflated buttocks.  Yes the defense needs help, but we dumped our interception machine former first round pick and brought in freaking Tom Brady.  You are not going to tell me that Arians is going to rely on Ronald Jones plus a bag of jelly beans at RB do you?  Nope.  Brady likes his check downs.  Just look at all the scrubby little RBs that have made names for themselves in NE.  Jones needs help. Brady needs a reliable pass catcher now that he no longer has his James White.  That is not Jones.

Apparently SI agrees:

RUNNING BACK
Clyde Edwards-Helaire, LSU

Ronald Jones II bounced back from a dismal rookie season with a strong 2019 season, but he's still not the complete back Tampa Bay needs. Arians admitted recently that one of the team's biggest needs is a pass-catching back, and Edwards-Helaire has the complete skill set to not just be an improvement in that area, but to challenge Jones for the full-time starting role on every down. He's a Day 2 talent the Bucs should go after hard.

Easy pick

GettyImages-1186592622.jpg?w=1280&h=720&

I'm still OTC and @Daniel is on-deck

@NJWolverine2  posted it over in the Discussion thread but the Jets picked Mims with pick 46.

As a Jets fan since 1966.....  I sincerely thank you.  I love this freak from Baylor.  LOVE HIM FOR THE JETS... catch those Sam Darnold improvised throws... contort to get those Sam Darnold overthrows.... fight for the  ball and win! (do you hear that Robby Anderson...?)