Chiefs Pick at 32

goldfishwars

I am for Ross Blacklock if available, but not getting a lot of support. Here, he is not available. Best CB seems to be the consensus, with others supporting Ceasar Ruiz or Josh Jones, also not available. The wish list is edge rush, YGM or Epenesa, but as expected, they are gone. Ditto Queen, but Murray is still on the board. 

To bad we cannot trade back 7-10 picks.. 

J

Edited by onejayhawk

If Kenneth Murray is available he should be the pick. He would add a new dimension to our 4-2-5 defense, as the starting LB next to Hitchens. Consider we're returning Clark and Jones, Our two starting CB's and safeties and 3rd safety Dirty Dan.... Murray is the perfect addition. Just don't think he'll make it to 32.

Edited by Kirill
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Murray , Delpit, Cleveland . For me if that’s what’s on the board.  Man that board turned out pretty bad 

I don't agree. I'd take Murray in a heartbeat. I would feel pretty good to add him to our LB group as I don't think that there are many LB that can have an immediate impact to our team or who i'd trust to have a longterm impact. So if we got a guy like Murray i would be very happy.

Edit: If you're talking about 3 good 1st round choices, than i kind of agree. I'd rather trade back than pick anyone else in the 1st round than Murray. Through trading back would definitely be a smart move to gain more picks.

Edited by Edge

34 minutes ago, Edge said:

I don't agree. I'd take Murray in a heartbeat. I would feel pretty good to add him to our LB group as I don't think that there are many LB that can have an immediate impact to our team or who i'd trust to have a longterm impact. So if we got a guy like Murray i would be very happy.

Edit: If you're talking about 3 good 1st round choices, than i kind of agree. I'd rather trade back than pick anyone else in the 1st round than Murray. Through trading back would definitely be a smart move to gain more picks.

He’d be my choice in this case,  just not a huge fan of his.   He needs work.. and if I need to develop a guy I’d rather use a 4th/5th on Justin Strnad

7 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Murray is awful you guys actually like him.

he tackles high constantly, I thought we’d learned our lesson after going a year and a half of everybody tackling high.

Better than Hitchens diving 2 feet behind the ball carriers feet.  

“I know he improved slightly throughout the year”

22 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Better than Hitchens diving 2 feet behind the ball carriers feet.  

“I know he improved slightly throughout the year”

There’s no difference between missed tackles

and Hitches really didn’t improve lol

Edited by Chiefer

1 hour ago, Chiefer said:

There’s no difference between missed tackles

and Hitches really didn’t improve lol

At least up high it actually slows the guys down so someone else can make the tackle. (Mostly just being a smartass with this)

He was below average, as opposed to a liability by the end of the year.  

55 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

At least up high it actually slows the guys down so someone else can make the tackle. (Mostly just being a smartass with this)

He was below average, as opposed to a liability by the end of the year.  

Ehhh Hitchens just sucks man, Veach’s worst move by far. Mahomes gives him a lot of room for error lol