Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

3 minutes ago, N4L said:

Is it? what has et said that pickle hasnt? 

You are the only person I definitively trust, so tell me how you want me to vote and I will do that. 

et has confirmed my first two night tests. unfortunately that doesn't say much because I had already posted them lol.

I definitely lean pickle over ET lying about being Trump, but I don't think we should lynch either tonight.

I think mwil is the play. 

Just now, swoosh said:

et has confirmed my first two night tests. unfortunately that doesn't say much because I had already posted them lol.

I definitely lean pickle over ET lying about being Trump, but I don't think we should lynch either tonight.

I think mwil is either rudy or nonscum. 

but sure, mwil

49 minutes ago, swoosh said:

the chances of pickle not hearing three straight invests that I passed him are 12.5%. not very likely. he's lying. 

The same is true for ET though. He hasn't claimed to have received any info on your invests either

12 minutes ago, swoosh said:

To me confirming after it's already posted isn't evidence of anything.

I'm leaning ET lying.

I've been on mwil since D1 so I am all for it.

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

see above. this is wrong. 

I saw your response after I posted, and then answered that. I don't count saying he heard a invest you made after you posted the results as evidence of anything. Quite the opposite given the situation that seems like an easy ploy to try to convince us.

It's also worth noting from a statistical standpoint that any permutation being claimed in terms of getting your invest is only 12.5% not just a claim to not hear any.