Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

I feel like Orca has had too large of a role to legitimately not be Mafia-aligned or a major player on the bro side.

However, if my gut is wrong, then we're losing a major player that's working towards peace.

So I'm leaning towards our marine mammalian friend, but it's very tentative. Which sucks.

2 hours ago, swoosh said:

It's orca and someone. No idea on the 2nd because everyone is inactive (biggio and dome should have been killed). If it's not one of the inactives, then it's shady or yourself. 

JJ held a fundraiser for me N1 and I received a gift. That gift was a pardon. If you look to D2/N2, I asked for a counterclaim of Pickle and Trump technically at the nights commencement (thought it was going to be OT or Pickle lynched when I made that post. Wanted to know if I needed to pardon him. Fin was lynched and I didnt pardon him. Daboyle the next night was lynched and I didnt pardon him and then Pickle was lynched. I asked Mega and tagged him a bunch of times trying to discern if he was telling the truth about being BoB. If I thought he was lying I was going to pardon Pickle. I didnt pardon Pickle. I had 3 opportunities to pardon mafia and I did not. 

I am not one of the original mafia members and I'm 100% not infected as of last night. Only PM Mission has sent me was the role and then about the fundraiser N1

Again since you all are not grasping this, Pickle wouldnt risk killing me at the off chance it changes my alignment. He knows I almost never survive to the end of the game and it has the potential to take away a vote that would side with him most times in the absent of other info and/or reads, especially early in the game

14 minutes ago, The Orca said:

JJ held a fundraiser for me N1 and I received a gift. That gift was a pardon. If you look to D2/N2, I asked for a counterclaim of Pickle and Trump technically at the nights commencement (thought it was going to be OT or Pickle lynched when I made that post. Wanted to know if I needed to pardon him. Fin was lynched and I didnt pardon him. Daboyle the next night was lynched and I didnt pardon him and then Pickle was lynched. I asked Mega and tagged him a bunch of times trying to discern if he was telling the truth about being BoB. If I thought he was lying I was going to pardon Pickle. I didnt pardon Pickle. I had 3 opportunities to pardon mafia and I did not. 

I am not one of the original mafia members and I'm 100% not infected as of last night. Only PM Mission has sent me was the role and then about the fundraiser N1

Again since you all are not grasping this, Pickle wouldnt risk killing me at the off chance it changes my alignment. He knows I almost never survive to the end of the game and it has the potential to take away a vote that would side with him most times in the absent of other info and/or reads, especially early in the game

you seriously want me to believe you’ve been wrong on every single one of your reads?

7 minutes ago, swoosh said:

you seriously want me to believe you’ve been wrong on every single one of your reads?

On my Scum reads since D4, and it's hard to gauge when there are 3 freaking pages of posts a day. I dont give a **** anymore. Inactives killed this game, people trying to lose and hurt town as town killed this game and the setup was highly scum sided. Then add in the draft and it's been a cluster

My money is on 5 conversions plus 2 mafia...that's 7 to 3 town and 1 Other (who is siding with Scum here lol). This game never stood a chance

My pardon was only able to be used N2, N3, and N4. I have no move like you and I was using your "fake info" when you were mafia Aligned (probably still lol) to make the reads. Did you even use your move once converted? 

Cant make reads well on inactives and no info coupled with fake info from a presumed town 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

On my Scum reads since D4, and it's hard to gauge when there are 3 freaking pages of posts a day. I dont give a **** anymore. Inactives killed this game, people trying to lose and hurt town as town killed this game and the setup was highly scum sided. Then add in the draft and it's been a cluster

My money is on 5 conversions plus 2 mafia...that's 7 to 3 town and 1 Other (who is siding with Scum here lol). This game never stood a chance

My pardon was only able to be used N2, N3, and N4. I have no move like you and I was using your "fake info" when you were mafia Aligned (probably still lol) to make the reads. Did you even use your move once converted? 

Cant make reads well on inactives and no info coupled with fake info from a presumed town 

so you knew I was likely converted on N2, yet you continued to use my tests? come on man, give it up lol

Just now, swoosh said:

so you knew I was likely converted on N2, yet you continued to use my tests? come on man, give it up lol

You said you weren't and Matts could have (should have) protected you N2 if he saw your comment

Them using it on you only has a 33% chance to convert, maybe it didnt infect you and went to someone else...who knows. Too little info to go on and you were the only other person playing for a while.

Too bad Matts  isnt playing as a power role. His info could have helped or Trumps, or Boris' lol