Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

7 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

@MWil23 why the lie?

I think he said, he just wanted to see if anyone would vote him in OT if he claimed a town power role and told people to lynch him (even though it could have actually outed the power role on D1 if they counterclaimed then).

Basically D1 he played for scum

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I claimed Jernigan first immediately actually. Why intentionally mix up the order of claims?

So you lied twice. Even better

You lied about being Fauci and you lied about lying about being Jernigan

2 minutes ago, mse326 said:

You lied about being Fauci

No, I drew out votes and rationale from at least one person, maybe two. That's far from a lie. That's a gambit.

2 minutes ago, mse326 said:

and you lied about lying about being Jernigan

I'm Jernigan. For the record, you're playing a pretty solid mafia game (from the mafia side).

It's also interesting to watch who is not interacting with one another here.

7 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

I'm going to trust the Brown.

As well you should. There are a handful of people here that you absolutely should not listen to and who are being overtly manipulative and antitown. A good portion of them are also driving the discussion and narrative.

7 minutes ago, mse326 said:
11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I claimed Jernigan first immediately actually. Why intentionally mix up the order of claims?

You lied about being Fauci and you lied about lying about being Jernigan

Also, I forgot to congratulate you on the classic Ragnarok/SwAg fellow lawyer maneuver of completely dodging my founded and true accusation while putting the onus of truth on me. Well played. Transparent, but well played.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

That's a gambit.

That's my difficulty with Mafia.

I don't play enough to recognise these things. 

And I think the timezone issue, for me, means I'm left needing to catch up on however many pages each morning, missing things as they develop in real time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mega Ron said:

That's my difficulty with Mafia.

I don't play enough to recognise these things. 

And I think the timezone issue, for me, means I'm left needing to catch up on however many pages each morning, missing things as they develop in real time.

To be fair, I'm generally not a traditional Mafia player. If you played more (and you should!), you'd probably get a nice look at my meta and recognize some of my tendencies early/often as Town. Right @Forge?

Just now, MWil23 said:

To be fair, I'm generally not a traditional Mafia player. If you played more (and you should!), you'd probably get a nice look at my meta and recognize some of my tendencies early/often as Town. Right @Forge?

Can confirm. 

Is this game still going on? 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah, early night tonight (I think 5:30) because of the DRAFT. It looks like a 2 horse race between Pickle and me.

Well, since Pickle will always have Orca, I will be your Orca to even it out. Pickle

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If you played more (and you should!), you'd probably get a nice look at my meta and recognize some of my tendencies

I played a bit maybe 18 months ago (life goes by so quickly), and that's why I think Pickle as well.

Probably Orca too. Or is that too obvious?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

I played a bit maybe 18 months ago (life goes by so quickly), and that's why I think Pickle as well.

Probably Orca too. Or is that too obvious?

I'd say that's a foregone conclusion, especially when Pickle flips scum. He'll have converted Orca out of the gates for certain.