Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

I'm starting to think Pickle could be BoB

He loses if lynched, he cant be killed 2 times by mafia, so claiming Trump late moves votes and buys him an extra day. Mafia wont want to lynch him cause it favors town and once the real Trump claims it helps them cause there is a decision to be made between the 2. 

This would also explain part of the issue I have with the assumption of Pickle and Fin possibly being together. Fin votes Pickle, but Pickle doesnt vote Fin. If they were together, I would say more likley than not, Pickle would have voted Fin

1 minute ago, N4L said:

you wouldn't. Im just saying finding a definitive answer to that question is the biggest domino in the thread

trying to stick to the facts

You strike me as a person who is going to find insufficient facts to make an informed decision, make the wrong decision, and then say you were just following the facts.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

He loses if lynched, he cant be killed 2 times by mafia, so claiming Trump late moves votes and buys him an extra day. Mafia wont want to lynch him cause it favors town and once the real Trump claims it helps them cause there is a decision to be made between the 2. 

This would also explain part of the issue I have with the assumption of Pickle and Fin possibly being together. Fin votes Pickle, but Pickle doesnt vote Fin. If they were together, I would say more likley than not, Pickle would have voted Fin

Alright, so hop down off the top bunk, take his phone, and run to the bathroom and lock yourself in there until you find his Role PM.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Interesting theory. certainly the worst case for town if two non mafia are now publicly claiming the same person, considering it would split the votes and the only way town has to kill mafia is to lynch them 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You strike me as a person who is going to find insufficient facts to make an informed decision, make the wrong decision, and then say you were just following the facts.

IRL, no. In this game? Perhaps

swag a lot of your reads are trying to find clues with very little substantial information due to general inactivity, and are predicated on previous game experience with those in question. Experience I do not share. 

so forgive me if I am unable to squeeze the same reads as you from the minimal posts made by so many inactives, oh mighty Smaug 

It has nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing with my reads.

It's that these posts read like a person who is hedging and developing a consistent pattern of being unwilling to extrapolate or infer, which is an ideal excuse to be wrong repeatedly, whether as malicious scum or misguided Town.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It has nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing with my reads.

It's that these posts read like a person who is hedging and developing a consistent pattern of being unwilling to extrapolate or infer, which is an ideal excuse to be wrong repeatedly, whether as malicious scum or misguided Town.

Well I guess I am misguided town 

For the record, this is my third game. First I was scum with you. Second I was lynched N1 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

And four of my reads are based on something that extend beyond this thread.  So, I'm not sure I find that explanation endearing either.  SHRUG

I certainly have some reads that are partly based outside of the framework of this thread. I'll say again, I remember my first game when I was scum 

14 minutes ago, N4L said:

Well I guess I am misguided town 

For the record, this is my third game. First I was scum with you. Second I was lynched N1 

I certainly have some reads that are partly based outside of the framework of this thread. I'll say again, I remember my first game when I was scum 

So you're doing what I said?

You're actually convincing me you're Town, somehow.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So you're doing what I said?

If the shoe fits 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You're actually convincing me you're Town, somehow

I wish I wasn't so that there would be more nightmoves to make, but alas, I am as vanilla as vanilla gets 

Ok I’ve read up.

Daboyle and Pickle are clearly scum and ET was smart not to CC before night. Right now I’d lean towards Pickle being less powered Mafia and trying to draw Trump out just before night and/or delay the inevitable one more night, or perhaps he’s OJ/Rudy.

Daboyle today and Pickle tomorrow.

Forge is likely Town, because otherwise he recruits me so that we can cause some mayhem and wreck the game, while then going out in a blaze of glory before the draft and giving our faction a head start.

The fact that most of you haven’t figured out who SwAg is yet disappoints me.

MSE is playing well and has ignored bait that I’ve put out there twice now, which actually concerns me, LOL.