Draft Discussion

RedGold

2 minutes ago, bigschmadt00 said:

At this point, only one CB left with any certainty, and that's Dantzler. After him it's a lot of guessing and hope 

Amik Robertson,  love this kid.

After Rashad Fenton, I have a feeling Spags really knows what he likes in his CB’s though.  I’d trust just about anyone they draft there 

3 minutes ago, chiefs82 said:

I think it’s been a really good draft so far. Got the best RB and the best coverage LB in this draft in a division that drafted 300 receivers this year 

We got a 5'6 RB with a 2nd round grade and a mid round graded LBer with off the field issues. Willie Gay won't cover those WR's

17 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Amik Robertson,  love this kid.

After Rashad Fenton, I have a feeling Spags really knows what he likes in his CB’s though.  I’d trust just about anyone they draft there 

Robertson and Josiah Scott are the only two left that I like for us. Scott could fill that Fuller role nicely.

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

We got a 5'6 RB with a 2nd round grade and a mid round graded LBer with off the field issues. Willie Gay won't cover those WR's

I think looking back most mock big boards were way off. To many shock picks.

3 minutes ago, Kirill said:

LB is a much bigger need than CB.   

Edited by samsel23
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Maybe they take Dantzler? Gay, Jr will help in the pass game more so than Hutchins, and Ragland did last year