Johndeere’s Final 7 Rounder

Johnny Nix

1 hour ago, johndeere1707 said:

I guess I disagree on 2 points:

- The Patriots need an outside guy to pair with Edelman and Harry, Mims has the speed, playmaking ability, and physicality Bill loves

- Zack Baun is THE Belichick type of player

I agree exactly what you said, however not to the point to reach for the need. " physicality Bill loves " that BB problem concerning  WR. Today games is about speed he put more emphasis on size and physical play.  Who in their right mind would take Harry over, De Bo and Harderman. I call N'keal Harry the Piano Man he run like he's carrying one on his back. X WR with close to 4.6 speed!!!!!!!!  I see every NFL CB laughing covering him down the field. It's covering your little brother  !

Zack Baun is a nice player that BB would like however there are others as well. Two come to mine, The X man and Winfield. IMO BB would love Logan Wilson but he not going to use the 34 pick to take him.  Hold that thoughto.OxD

Edited by m haynes

1 hour ago, m haynes said:

I agree exactly what you said, however not to the point to reach for the need. " physicality Bill loves " that BB problem concerning  WR. Today games is about speed he put more emphasis on size and physical play.  Who in their right mind would take Harry over, De Bo and Harderman. I call N'keal Harry the Piano Man he run like he's carrying one on his back. X WR with close to 4.6 speed!!!!!!!!  I see every NFL CB laughing covering him down the field. It's covering your little brother  !

Zack Baun is a nice player that BB would like however there are others as well. Two come to mine, The X man and Winfield. IMO BB would love Logan Wilson but he not going to use the 34 pick to take him.  Hold that thoughto.OxD

Now that the Pats signed Marquise Lee I doubt Mims is the pick anymore 

• Like 1

Wow, looking back there was a lot of great stuff in this mock.
It picked up on a lot things I missed.

I particularly liked:
Thomas to NYG over the other OT's
Henderson to JAX - I can't just dismiss someone due to roots
Gladney to MIN, despite the wrong pick
Terrell and especially Arnette in the 1st

• Like 1