Kareem Hunt Comp

Chiefer

14 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

This is so embarrassing. 

"It's too early to compare so you are a homer. But do you remember when I said the same thing and was right?"

The funny thing is I didn't say Hunt was elite

Just said that Zeke wouldn't be able to replicate his last season behind this line.

20 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

The funny thing is I didn't say Hunt was elite

Just said that Zeke wouldn't be able to replicate his last season behind this line.

We do need a bigger sample size though. There is still the possibility that he gets found out and comes back down to earth.

I think he'll continue the form (numbers will come down) and he'll win ROTY. Better than Zeke? We'll see.

47 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

We do need a bigger sample size though. There is still the possibility that he gets found out and comes back down to earth.

I think he'll continue the form (numbers will come down) and he'll win ROTY. Better than Zeke? We'll see.

All I said is that Zeke doesn't replicate the same success he had last year on the Chiefs. The OL isn't that good. Hunt is currently doing more with less.(although Tyreek Hill does spread the field vertically, wonder what the Redskins do this week)

I think he's got more toughness to him for sure. Hunt just doesn't go down from first contact.

Crazy enough, Hunt could take a game off and still lead the league in rushing right now.

8 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

All I said is that Zeke doesn't replicate the same success he had last year on the Chiefs. The OL isn't that good. Hunt is currently doing more with less.(although Tyreek Hill does spread the field vertically, wonder what the Redskins do this week)

I think he's got more toughness to him for sure. Hunt just doesn't go down from first contact.

Crazy enough, Hunt could take a game off and still lead the league in rushing right now.

i'd say the Chiefs OL is good. Certainly top 10-15, I'd say. He does make more with less, for sure. We just need to see it for a whole season before we compare.

On 9/24/2017 at 8:09 PM, Chiefer said:

Kid is looking good out there. 4 50+ yard TDs in his first 3 games. 

In the Chiefs forum some are saying Frank Gore or Terrell Davis.

He's not as squat or powerful as Gore. Davis wasn't nearly the threat in the passing game that Hunt appears to be. I'd compare him sooner to Arian Foster or maybe a somewhat slower Edgerrin James.

8 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

He looks like a mixture between two great auburn RBs to me, Cadillac Williams and Ronnie Brown. 

What a great draft pick for KC. How do you go from Priest Holmes to Larry Johnson to Jamal Charles to Kareem Hunt? Crazy

All they got to do now is make it to the big one. I think they can this year.

55 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

All they got to do now is make it to the big one. I think they can this year.

Cadillac was a slow bruiser.. And wasn't a great pass catcher..

Ronnie Brown was okay but only had a few okay seasons in the janky wild cat and that was because it was new to the NFL.

And he also wasn't used mainly as a pass catcher.. When I saw him play vs the iggles or the Chargers!

If anything he's a cheaper less polished version of Brian Westbrook with a bigger upside... Fits him to a tee as of now. And no, he won't be as good as zeke..

Insane.. Best rookie season since what Erick Dickerson? child plz. 

Archived