2020 Round 1, Pick 2: Washington Redskins select DE Chase Young, Ohio State

1 minute ago, PARROTHEAD said:

No. But know a lot of people that have. My neighbor is a Pats/Brady fan and picked up a Brady Bucs one. Think he got one of the 28 dollar models. Hes afraid to try the cheaper 18-19 dollar ones thinking the quality might not be there.

Thanks for the heads up on that. 

9 minutes ago, Woz said:

and yet the last jersey you bought was the last dumpster fire this franchise has had.

Quick check: did you ever buy a Haynesworth or McNabb jersey/shirt?

...yes.

But we've had other disasters since then. Didn't have Trent or the cheerleaders calendar or a Bruce Allen is the best Gm mug or a bender with Scot etc etc. 

5 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:
16 minutes ago, Woz said:

...yes.

tenor.gif

7 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

But we've had other disasters since then. Didn't have Trent or the cheerleaders calendar or a Bruce Allen is the best Gm mug or a bender with Scot etc etc. 

1. Trent is just a slow rolling mistake after mistake after mistake by both sides.
  2. I'll concede the cheerleaders calendar.
  3. Does such a mug actually exist? I think we might have to give that the "E.T. the Video Game" treatment.
  4. You know ... that might actually kind of be fun ...

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Does such a mug actually exist? I think we might have to give that the "E.T. the Video Game" treatment.

No lol.

You know ... that might actually kind of be fun ...

It would be! We should organize the FF forum bender with Scot and offer to pay for his drinks. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Be prepared to pay as much for shipping as you do for the jersey itself if coming from China.  Also be prepared for the "We are not responsible for items received at customs" warning, and that is going to be heightened now with Covid-19.  

The China jerseys are actually good knockoffs, until they've gone through the wash a few times.  Then the threads start popping out of the numbers.  That's how you know it's one of those.  But if you just want a cheap jersey to wear to the game and you don't care if it gets beer and mustard on it, you can go for it.  

Short answer- I wouldn't order from China right now, but those jerseys can't be beat if you want something to wear to the game or bar.  

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

On a side note, I love the black custom jerseys that you see from time to time.  Certainly much better than the color rush ones. 

Let us not speak of those travesties ever again ...

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

If folks get some cheap tickets to a game, I'll host a tailgate in whatever purple lot they are assigning me this year.  

... or you can just leave after the tailgate is over ... saves paying Snyder any more ...

5 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:
35 minutes ago, Woz said:

Yes and yes.  

Hrmmmm ... this new crowd's judgment is becoming more and more of an issue ...

Just now, Woz said:

... or you can just leave after the tailgate is over ... saves paying Snyder any more ...

Hey, if some folks are just trying to make $20 off of their club level contract, you can't beat that price.  I got into the club level from $20 per ticket this year during the 49ers downpour.  Best decision I made all year.