2020 Round 1, Pick 2: Washington Redskins select DE Chase Young, Ohio State

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

I really dislike the Nike jerseys. I badly miss the Reebok jerseys that were sandwiched between the cheap ones and the authentics. Everything was still stitched on but they weren't as nice as the authentics. 

They were the premier, I still have all of my old jerseys and I have a ton of those.  

I ordered an authentic one of the Nike, and I am not a fan at all.  

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

This is my first jersey/shirsey since RG3. I (for once) can't blame myself for the inevitable disaster. A lot happened in those 8 years. 

Do they just wait to actually send it until he officially chooses a jersey number or what?  I know he said he wants 99...

Edited by HTTRDynasty

22 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:
23 minutes ago, Woz said:

Remember, when it goes south with Young, you can blame the new mod. :D:D:D

This is my first jersey/shirsey since RG3. I (for once) can't blame myself for the inevitable disaster. A lot happened in those 8 years. 

I rest my case.

3 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

... my argument was that you had no case. A disaster franchise is going to disaster with or without my bad joojoo. 

and yet the last jersey you bought was the last dumpster fire this franchise has had.

Quick check: did you ever buy a Haynesworth or McNabb jersey/shirt?

3 minutes ago, Umbaugh21 said:

Have you ordered from here before? My old China site shut down lol. Also gonna wait until he officially picks his number. 

No. But know a lot of people that have. My neighbor is a Pats/Brady fan and picked up a Brady Bucs one. Think he got one of the 28 dollar models. Hes afraid to try the cheaper 18-19 dollar ones thinking the quality might not be there.