2020 Draft Day GDT: Day 2, everyone is about to be bored

Forge

Just now, sherm said:

They should have package a number of those picks. 5 picks in the top 56....should be 3 picks in the top 32. 

They had 3 picks in the top 32. But it isn't really about where they picked. I just feel every position at every spot they have taken like the 3rd/4th guy in the same category for me.

Just now, Aussie9er said:

Yeah they should of Trading with us for wirfs instead of staying put and taking Jackson 

All reports are saying they tried to do that but we simply where set on taking Kinlaw as we saw him as one of the best players in this draft.

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

They had 3 picks in the top 32. But it isn't really about where they picked. I just feel every position at every spot they have taken like the 3rd/4th guy in the same category for me.

My bad I meant higher up in the top 32. They settled for picks instead of getting prob 3 elite guys.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Van Jefferson before Mims...damn. 

Also, I Liked Jefferson, but surprised this early. 

He was legit, the best looking WR@the Senior Bowl, including Mims. He was making CBs look silly with very little effort. If he hadn't of had that facture and had to drop out of the Combine, I think he would have went in the first. Especially if he ran sub 4.5...

Just now, AustrianNiner said:

You were right.

Still astonishing to me that Jones keeps on feeling despite being projected pretty to go much higher.

Cleveland makes sense for Minnesota. They run the same offense under Kubiak. Cleveland was probably high on the board for us / cleveland and minnesota.