3.79 Jabari Zuniga

Bobby816

I just talked to my buddy who played with him at Florida and turns out he was actually his lift partner one year. "He's a beast and a great guy in the locker room. Way better than Polite".. "Absolute animal in the gym"..Last year he told me Polite was a good dude but didn't give a s*** about anything and just smoked a ton lol. 

Edited by NJC33
  • Like 6

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QbJONz-aRK6WCaSUH4sGS1wAjN_lkg1j7Mrtp1lGJxw/edit#gid=1224254999

Excellent write up.  They have him rated as the #2 Edge in this draft!!!

In fact... if you click thru the positional tabs, It's as if JD is using this board as his own.  They have Mims rated as 2nd best WR, Davis as best safety, Zuniga as 2nd best Edge and of course Becton as #4 of the top 4 OT but there are only decimal point differences among the top 4 OTs.  Not so w/ WR, S and EDGE.

Edited by dcat
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, dcat said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QbJONz-aRK6WCaSUH4sGS1wAjN_lkg1j7Mrtp1lGJxw/edit#gid=1224254999

Excellent write up.  They have him rated as the #2 Edsge in this draft!!!

Who are these guys? Did they hack JDs draft board? I’m very impressed with this eval system, these is by far the most in depth ratings I’ve seen.

They have been deadly accurate for what we have done, if their success is to continue then we should be looking at KJ Hill, Ben Bredeson, and Bradlee Anae today. All guys that I like a lot for us too.

Edited by jetjuice
  • Like 1

Fast at the combine 4.69 and benched 29, the numbers are close enough.

Speaking to a friend of mine who is a Dallas fan, told me Dallas was high on this guy.

Tape shows he's fast and elusive.

He's with the right DC to develop him into a threat, because the potential is there.

I looked him up at the combine results, he didn't run the 20 or 60 cone tests because of the high ankle sprain, but did run a straight line 40.

The kid is fast.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, dcat said:

Excellent write up.  They have him rated as the #2 Edge in this draft!!!

In fact... if you click thru the positional tabs, It'a as if JD is using this board as his own.  They have Mims rated as 2nd best WR, Davis as best safety, Zuniga as 2nd best Edge and of course Becton as #4 of the top 4 OT but there are only decimal point differences among the top 4 OTs.  Not so w/ WR, S and EDGE.

Good find. Interesting. Would appear we might love Logan Stenberg after reading this as well as KJ Hill 

10 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

Who are these guys? Did they hack JDs draft board? I’m very impressed with this eval system, these is by far the most in depth ratings I’ve seen.

They have been deadly accurate for what we have done, if their success is to continue then we should be looking at KJ Hill, Ben Bredeson, and Bradlee Anae today. All guys that I like a lot for us too.

AGG too (who I prefer to Hill).  I don't think he's going to draft another Edge.