Draft Day Thread: Day 3

MrOaktown_56

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Only concern I have is that we still lack an RB2. Bowden will be a nice weapon but if Jacobs misses any time are we confident that he can be a 20+ carry guy? Would still like to sign Carlos Hyde and carry 4 "RB" with Bowden also playing as WR6. 

There will be some more veterans cut too after the draft. I'm not worried, MM and JG know we have to spell Jacobs more.

4 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Crowell was supposed to be that bruising vet but unfortunately he got hurt. I wish we signed Bo when we had him for a visit. He looked good for DET.

Crowell got hurt way before the draft though. It was super short sighted to only carry two scat-backs behind Jacobs last season. 

So the final class is: 

• Henry Ruggs | WR | Alabama 

• Damon Arnette | CB | Ohio State

• Lynn Bowden | RB/WR | Kentucky

• Bryan Edwards | WR | South Carolina

• Tanner Muse | LB | Clemson

• John Simpson | OG | Clemson

• Amik Robertson | CB | Louisiana Tech

49 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Dam Broncos drafted Muti 

I’m not worried... I bought the hype on him early then watched some games and Analysis videos and he’s nothing special

some of this “crazy” Blocks he got beat badly then the DL jumped up to knock the ball down and he hit him with a nice shot while in the air.... 

I thought he was a 6th rounder but if he’s far more likely to be a guy whose on IR in back to back years then cut and drifts to Two teams and lasts a few moths and never heard of again