2020 NFL Draft Day 3 GDT: 5th round is our jam

Forge

1 minute ago, StevenK said:

I think I heard on Bleacher’s stream that Hunter Bryant could be a nice #2 TE in a good system. I wouldn’t be surprised if we took a chance on him if he falls to us in the 6th 

It's who I think that we are going to get. We also interviewed him, and we are big on drafting guys we talk to 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Denver has freaking killed this draft. Offense is ridiculously loaded now. Let's see what Lock could do because he has more than enough weapons to play with. 

Muti is a Fangio type of guy. Stay healthy please! 

Muti is a first round talent that has had a ton of trouble staying healthy. If he can shake those injuries that is an absolute steal.

1 minute ago, Chrissooner49er said:

I'm hoping for Taumoepeau or Willekes.

FWIW, here are the guys that we have interviewed and who is still available. In the past, this our visits have been a reliable (though not a 100% accurate) indicator

Players the 49ers interviewed who could be available on Saturday: James Morgan, Florida International QB; Salvon Ahmed, Washington running back; Lynn Bowden, Kentucky wide receiver; Aaron Fuller, Washington wide receiver; Devin Asiasi, UCLA tight end; Hunter Bryant, Washington tight end; Kenny Willekes, Michigan State edge; Malcolm Roach, Texas defensive tackle; Daniel Thomas, Auburn safety; Jalen Elliott, Notre Dame safety; Kamren Curl, Arkansas safety.

So Willekes is on the board. 

Also, we have spent a lot of time with Mason Fine, who I expect to be a UDFA we bring in (which we do every year) 

Just now, Forge said:

FWIW, here are the guys that we have interviewed and who is still available. In the past, this our visits have been a reliable (though not a 100% accurate) indicator

So Willekes is on the board. 

Also, we have spent a lot of time with Mason Fine, who I expect to be a UDFA we bring in (which we do every year) 

Yup, I've got that list.