Sherman's behaviour

Hunter2_1

2 minutes ago, Carmen Cygni said:

Did Sherman cross the line in this case? Perhaps. I'll leave it to the NFL to make that call. Football is incredibly fast sport and plays happen in an instant. Slo-mo replay has slightly diminished the split-decision making players must make. Still must keep your wits about you nonetheless despite all of the emotions that the sport brings forth. 

I admire, especially as a CB, the physical presence he brings to the game which is only matched by a small few. Beyond being an an extremely intelligent and talented player, and along with his excellent coverage skills and jam techniques, he also contributes heavily to the run game which is an often overlooked aspect and integral part of CBs. 

He's a great CB, undoubtedly. 

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Because he didn't get ejected is why I'd suspend him. A fine won't stop him, and it won't stop others doing the same. A suspension might. 

Lol.

so what if he didn't get ejected, if the ref felt his behaviour warranted an ejection he would've gotten one. Clearly he didn't think what Sherman was saying or doing egregious 

15 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Lol.

so what if he didn't get ejected, if the ref felt his behaviour warranted an ejection he would've gotten one. Clearly he didn't think what Sherman was saying or doing egregious 

Yeah, I guess so. Both announcers were shocked he didn't get the boot, most of the Titans fans were as well (expected,  I guess). We'll just have to agree to disagree :) 

23 minutes ago, Jaguarfan said:

Dude's an embarrassment to sportsmanship. Don't know how anyone can like him. 

I don't like him, I love him. And elite WR's respect the hell out of him. If you have the time visit the Player's Tribune and read about the praise that AJ Green has for him in his article about the toughest CBS he has ever faced. 

1 hour ago, Carmen Cygni said:

I don't like him, I love him. And elite WR's respect the hell out of him. If you have the time visit the Player's Tribune and read about the praise that AJ Green has for him in his article about the toughest CBS he has ever faced. 

Doesn't stop him being a disrespectful, loud mouthed, insecure turd though ;)

3 hours ago, Carmen Cygni said:

It's called being a professional.

Archived