UDFA Thread

Just now, RaykwonDaChef said:

Moss's best attribute is his blocking so I do agree with the Hback sentiment.

I'd be cool with that, maybe he can be Chris Cooley like. Even though he's not a great athlete, he's a good blocker and gets open and makes plays. That's all we need.

Michael Divinity went to the Bucs.  Probably the best situation for him.  No other team develops linebackers like the Bucs except Baltimore. 

Philly picked up Elijah Riley from Army.  He had a great game against Michigan this year, and could be a versatile player for them down the road. 

Seahawks picked up Anthony Gordon.  

Jets also got Lawrence Cager at WR, and he's an interesting development piece.  He had a poor showing at Miami, but was pretty good for Georgia last year, but durability is a huge concern.  He's 6'5, but also very athletic.  

10 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

What’s his position? Can he be a TE at 6.1? is he a fullback prospect, wide receiver or a potentially speciality piece? 
Randy Moss at training camp 👍🏻 

I think he’s a TE, he blocks exceptionally well and has really good hands, he’s just not the fastest or most polished route runner. I think he makes the team. And I wouldn’t worry about the height, look at Delanie walker he is 6ft tops and has had a great career when healthy

8 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

I mean WR is a position you can keep throwing darts at the wall until you find ones that translate and the QB finds comfort in. I think Sims and Mc are def involved in future plans. I think Harmon is more of a H back/ TE with his blocking. So hopefully Moss can latch on and hopefully these guys with different sizes and traits can all do something Haskins likes and uses

harmon i want to say is 6,2” 215, he can block great but he’s neither an H back or TE. He’s a possession receiver. The WR picks show me that they are confident in only 3 on the roster and want more weapons. Say goodbye to Cam Sims and Trey Quinn

Gibson replaces Quinn, he can do everything and more than Quinn can. And AGG will replace Cam Sims. Sims has had his chances. If he does some how make the team it’s bc they keep 6 and he battles lattimore for the last spot.

the guys I think make the team all bring something different to the table and I like it

Terry Mclaurin- all around good receiver and a number one IMO especially with more talent around him. Speed, route running and catching is A +

Harmon- good blocker and great hands. A possession receiver who can jump and snag them. Poor mans boldin 

Steven Sims- returns, screens, slot, kick returns, good hands, solid slot receiver, shifty

Antonio Gibson- home run threat. Can come out the backfield and make you miss. Runs angry after the catch. Garçon running style like a RB

Gandy-Golden- 6’4” red zone target. Can jump and get it. Plays faster than his 40 time 

now if we decide to keep 6 it’s between Quinn, C. Sims, and Lattimore. Same if we keep 5 and list Gibson at RB, I like the difference in these guys. They all show something different

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

I think he’s a TE, he blocks exceptionally well and has really good hands, he’s just not the fastest or most polished route runner. I think he makes the team. And I wouldn’t worry about the height, look at Delanie walker he is 6ft tops and has had a great career when healthy

harmon i want to say is 6,2” 215, he can block great but he’s neither an H back or TE. He’s a possession receiver. The WR picks show me that they are confident in only 3 on the roster and want more weapons. Say goodbye to Cam Sims and Trey Quinn

Gibson replaces Quinn, he can do everything and more than Quinn can. And AGG will replace Cam Sims. Sims has had his chances. If he does some how make the team it’s bc they keep 6 and he battles lattimore for the last spot.

the guys I think make the team all bring something different to the table and I like it

Terry Mclaurin- all around good receiver and a number one IMO especially with more talent around him. Speed, route running and catching is A +

Harmon- good blocker and great hands. A possession receiver who can jump and snag them. Poor mans boldin 

Steven Sims- returns, screens, slot, kick returns, good hands, solid slot receiver, shifty

Antonio Gibson- home run threat. Can come out the backfield and make you miss. Runs angry after the catch. Garçon running style like a RB

Gandy-Golden- 6’4” red zone target. Can jump and get it. Plays faster than his 40 time 

now if we decide to keep 6 it’s between Quinn, C. Sims, and Lattimore. Same if we keep 5 and list Gibson at RB, I like the difference in these guys. They all show something different

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29a5afee42663aa5b263

2 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

I’ve yet to hear Trey adams sign with anyone, I guess the back surgery and other injuries scared teams off. It’s sad bc as one point he was mocked 1st-2nd round. I still think he’s worth a UDFA slot, never know what could happen

Yes, he signed with the Bills. I'm glad the love affair with him is finally over. It was always a head-scratcher for me. Personally, I think people got too tied up with him as what they'd hope he’d be rather then what he was.

Edited by turtle28

Just now, turtle28 said:

Yes, he signed with the Bills. I'm glad the love affair with him is finally over. It was always a head-scratcher for me. Personally, I think people got too tied up with him as what they'd hope he’d be rather then what he was.

Combine and injuries hurt him, people said the interview about you know what hurt him but honestly I got a laugh out of it lol. Sounds like something one of my boys would say haha

5 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

Combine and injuries hurt him, people said the interview about you know what hurt him but honestly I got a laugh out of it lol. Sounds like something one of my boys would say haha

That combine interview reminded me of how Dale and Brennan torpedoed their chances at finding jobs

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

David Bada a defensive lineman from Munich Germany

No one rooting harder for this guy to make the team than all the announcers ready to make the greatest sack call of their entire careers. 

27WF.gif

Edited by e16bball
  • Like 4