UDFA Thread

A Jones fracture is a break between the base (Bottom) and middle part of the fifth metatarsal of your pinky toe. This location has a poor blood circulation meaning longer recovery (Healing). Placing a special screw across the fracture, and adding bone graft can help speed up recovery. Kevin Durant, Greg Olson who refractured his toe. Derwin James who had a second procedure following a Jones Fx. Julio Jones and Julian Edelman. So you see the recovery is unique to each individual. Knock on wood Moss COULD have lingering issue.jones+fracture.jpg. COULD  Jones_Fracture.jpg 

• Like 1

Something tells me we don't like the current group of receivers after McLaurin.  We spent a third and fourth on that position (yeah, I know Gibson is listed as RB, but he's going to get reps on the outside) and drafting two UDFA is going to shake up the depth chart and have some competition.  

After years of Gruden having his favorite WR's, I can't say I am disappointed in that. 

• Like 1