UDFA Thread

On 4/25/2020 at 11:13 PM, PARROTHEAD said:

That kinda sucks. But we did add John John.

Yeah... :(

Ron'Dell Carter is the real deal. Sucks we missed out on getting him, but TBQH, I don't think he would've beaten out the guys we have already. 

But if he does get cut, I hope we grab him and put him on our PS

3 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

The Montez signing is honestly kind of intriguing. If you wanted to find someone to eventually do weird Taysom Hill stuff with, it could be developed.

Obviously I want Haskins to do well and succeed. But you guys know me, I like my misfit toys. And this guy is one!

• Like 1

On 4/29/2020 at 11:54 AM, HTTRDynasty said:

Love it, love it, love it! I really have a feeling if his foot heals and he’s healthy that he could be our starting TE, at worst he’ll be a back up to the vet Rogers and still get plenty of snaps. He’s not the best athlete, but he’s a good blocker, has good hands and has talent. He could end up being a lot like Cooley for us. Not the best athlete but a smart cerebral football player who makes a lot of plays by just doing the right things and catches passes when he’s open.

Is this on twitter or on YouTube where we can share it on Twitter? I want Redskins fans to see this great breakdown! 

Never mind, I found it on YouTube.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

Michael Pinckney is the only one I could see bringing in but we have a bunch of LBs already.

Good pull, I missed that. Like you I’d like to at least bring him in for competition. I wouldn’t see him making the 53 man roster, but he could be a practice squad guy we develop.

8 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

No change in UDFA signings.  It seems our coaching staff didn't want to sign too many guys with the uncertainty surrounding the off-season.  

Can't say I blame them.  

Also, I definitely would've given Kelly Bryant a shot over Montez.  

True, bc if anything Bryant can be a 3rd QB on game day that can play special teams and probably transition to WR like Taysom Hill. I mean @PARROTHEAD of course the Eagles signed Khalid Tate who we were interested in drafting or signing in a Taysom Hill type role.

Edited by turtle28