> 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <

Kiltman

42 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I'll say he's 5'11ish and 170 - by the time the pro day comes he'll weigh in at 180 and that's where he'll play at. 

His size really doesn't concern me tbh - he's just so damn good. 

...but yes, we will take Waddle, who will end up like John Ross and Smith will end up break JJs rookie record. 

I do think Sirianni will probably bang the table for Smith though so hopefully that happens.

Man all these day 2 guys makes me wanna trade down almost as much as I want Chase. There's so much round 2 and round 3 talent. Feel like corner isn't that deep though, to where we need to get one at 6 or 38 or somewhere in those ranges. Hopefully Wallace can develop nicely, not giving up on him.

43 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

is that lucky? personally with the staff being built the way it is currently taking a QB at 6 might make the most sense.

I think it's wr and him pounding the table for that position might prevent Howie from trading up and taking Kwity Paye or Barmore.

36 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I think it's wr and him pounding the table for that position might prevent Howie from trading up and taking Kwity Paye or Barmore.

I've been saying for two/three months that Howie is going to take Paye. And I still believe that to be true - assuming Paye turns in a freakish combine. Paye has the backstory the Eagles love. 

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

I've been saying for two/three months that Howie is going to take Paye. And I still believe that to be true - assuming Paye turns in a freakish combine. Paye has the backstory the Eagles love. 

Oh I could totally see us taking Paye at 6. I don't think we would trade up for him though.