> 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <

Kiltman

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

The thing is Pitts is basically like a big WR. Goedert would be mainly just the inline TE. Pitts would move around a lot depending on what teams throw at us. He’s a pretty ridiculous weapon and was the main reason I would tune into Florida games. His 2nd contract would match up perfectly with whatever extension we sign Goedert to as well. Just like Chase his production for his age is wild. He’s about two whole years younger than De’Vonta Smith. I’d be happy to add any of them to our offense though.

Pitts is a fun watch, if you have an offense that would know what to do with him he’d put up real big numbers. Which if you look at what they’ve built here they probably built more of an offense for Goedert & Pitts than we did any QB.

We need a star player who will win more than he loses and can get himself open. Pitts is out of the box solution to that but he fits. If we traded back a little and took him I wouldn’t despise it. Wonder what his combine will look like.

Goedert and Pitts is actually a fun version of 12.

5 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

QBs are going 1-3. It is known.

You would think, if Jets are sticking with Darnold...hopefully they trade it. Hopefully the Phins get out of there too. 

Getting more worried about Chase getting passed up by Jets, Phins and Bengals if things stay the same.

Just now, Kiltman said:

You would think, if Jets are sticking with Darnold...hopefully they trade it. Hopefully the Phins get out of there too. 

Getting more worried about Chase getting passed up by Jets, Phins and Bengals if things stay the same.

Teams are going to fall in love with these QBs, no doubt. It's just who is picking them. I am pretty sure the Jets will go QB still and the fins will likely trade that pick imo.

27 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Teams are going to fall in love with these QBs, no doubt. It's just who is picking them. I am pretty sure the Jets will go QB still and the fins will likely trade that pick imo.

The phins have picks I think they take Chase. 

26 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

They are going 1-2, but I don't think Fields/Lance are guaranteed to go 3rd.

Yeah, best chance would be Phins or Jets trade for Watson and push Wilson down. Cause I don’t think Atlanta would take a WR.

This would never happen, because Howie sux, but I'd love it.

Trade Hurts for a 2
Ertz for a 3
Barnett and the Ertz 3rd for a 2
Hargrave and 2022 pick for a 3
Alshon and a 5 for a 4
Malik Jackson and JJAW for for 4
McLeod and 6 for a 5

1 JaMarr Chase WR
Levi Onwuzurike DT
2 Cameron McGrone LB
2 Greg Newsome II CB
3 Paris Ford S
3 Baron Browning LB
4 Quinn Meinerz OG 
4 Shi Smith WR
5 William Bradley-King DE
5 Tyree Gillespie S
6 Tay Gowan CB
7 KJ Costello QB

UDFA
QB Peyton Ramsey 
WR Josh Palmer
TE Zach Davidson
TE Scooter Harrington
RB Jake Funk
RB Caleb Huntley
OL Greg Eiland 
DE Malcolm Koonce
DT Marlon Tuipulotu

we'd still be weak at QB/DE/TE2/NCB, but we ain't rebuilding this cluster duck in 1 offseason.

6 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I wouldn't mind Mac Jones in the 2nd if we trade 1 our QB's. Hopefully Wentz, because Hurts wouldn't pout about drafting another QB in the 2nd.

What does Mac do that is special?

I say it mostly as someone who watched him in two games and doesn’t know. But also it’s kind of a waste to take those low top 6-7 QBs a lot of the time. 

11 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

What does Mac do that is special?

I say it mostly as someone who watched him in two games and doesn’t know. But also it’s kind of a waste to take those low top 6-7 QBs a lot of the time. 

He completes passes down the field. He's Sam Bradford, but takes chances over 15 yards and has both eyelids.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

He completes passes down the field. He's Sam Bradford, but takes chances over 15 yards and has both eyelids.

Interesting, not familiar with this whole “throwing down the field” thing...but sounds neat.

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <