LinderFournette

2021 nfl mock draft thread

27 minutes ago, pwny said:

Pls

Probably best case (if we don't get TLaw).

2. Justin Fields QB, ohio state

22. Pat Freiermuth TE, Penn State starting te

34. Alex Leatherwood OL, Alabama starting ol

44. Joseph Ossai EDGE, texas at 6 foot 3 245 hes undersized but hes extremely athletic.  Potential as a sam or wlb

66. Jaylen Twyman IDL, Pittsburgh interior pass rusher

103. Bubba Bolden S, Miami starting s

123. Richie Grant S, ucf starting s?

142. Tamorrion Terry WR, FSU?  Talented wr with big play abilities. Left FSU this week

157. Mohamed Ibrahim RB, Minnesota one of the most productive backs this year

223. Al Blades Jr. CB, Miami nfl Bloodlines and seems like a solid cb

245. Tarron Jackson EDGE, Coastal Carolina tweener sized productuce pass rusher

18 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Probably best case (if we don't get TLaw).

I know we said this last year and the team never made a trade for a guy. But with as many picks as we have, it would make sense to trade up with our extra picks into the top 12 or so to get a guy like Pitts or another big weapon.

It looks like Chark is going to be able to take the top off of defenses for the foreseeable future, and Shenault is gonna be a solid one of those underneath guys like a (very) poor man’s Edelman/Mike Thomas/Deebo type. So getting whoever our QB is going to be a young big receiver that can grow with him makes a hell of a lot of sense to me. Then just spend everything else in free agency and the draft on adding talent to the defense and some competition on the OL.

4 minutes ago, pwny said:

I know we said this last year and the team never made a trade for a guy. But with as many picks as we have, it would make sense to trade up with our extra picks into the top 12 or so to get a guy like Pitts or another big weapon.

It looks like Chark is going to be able to take the top off of defenses for the foreseeable future, and Shenault is gonna be a solid one of those underneath guys like a (very) poor man’s Edelman/Mike Thomas/Deebo type. So getting whoever our QB is going to be a young big receiver that can grow with him makes a hell of a lot of sense to me. Then just spend everything else in free agency and the draft on adding talent to the defense and some competition on the OL.

I hope we keep Keelan if $$ is reasonable, which I imagine it would be. Unless we use that second 1st on a WR I think the trio we currently have is quite solid. Shenault has flashed what he can do if you give him the opportunity. Think he just continues to get better as he gets crisper on his routes.

TE needs to be addressed for sure. Problem is most don't usually do much for 2-3 years. So I'm still eh on the idea of taking one super early, but Pitts is a different cat in the receiving game. JOS/Eifert is ok (maybe even better than what we think since Minshew struggles/doesn't throw over the middle). Not putting any stock whatsoever into Oliver but the guy looked like a freak physically in camp so maybe he can surprise barring health.

2. Justin Fields QB, ohio state

25. Wyatt Davis IOL, ohio state starting g. 

34. Pat Freiermuth TE, penn State starting te

46. Tyson Campbell CB, Georgia cb competition.  More of a tools guy but has the size and athleticism

66. Jackson Carman OT, Clemson starting lt

103. Bubba Bolden S, Miami(fl) starting s

126. Charles Snowden Edge, Virginia pass rush depth

142. Javian Hawkins RB, Louisville speedy rb

157. Jaelon Darden WR, North texas speedy slot wr

223. Tamorrion Terry WR, FSU big bodied deep threat

239. Tarron Jackson EDGE, coastal Carolina tweener

We hire greg Roman as hc and a ravens coach to be the dc

2. Justin Fields QB, ohio State

21. Zaven Collins LB, Tulsa starting lb/edge compared to van noy.  

34. Pat FreiermuthTE, Penn State starting te

45. Tyson Campbell CB, Georgia toolsy cb who hasn't put everything together. 

66. Jackson Carman OT, Clemson starting lt

103. Bubba Bolden S, Miami starting safety

122. Josh Ball OT, Marshall big mountainous lt who was a former fsu guy

142. Kenneth Gainwell RB, Memphis rb depth

163. Shi Smith WR, South Carolina slot wr. 

223. Robert Cooper IDL, FSU backup nt

247. Tarron Jackson EDGE, Coastal Carolina at 6 foot 2 270 hes more of a tweener but with his productivity this late why not.

i made this with the idea of having us go to a 3-4 D

2. Jacksonville Jaguars Justin Fields QB, Ohio State

25. Jacksonville Jaguars Rashawn Slater OT, Northwestern Starting LT.  some say he can play all 5 but lets go with LT as robinson is a ? to return. 

34. Jacksonville Jaguars Pat Freiermuth TE, Penn State Starting TE

45. Jacksonville Jaguars Tyson Campbell CB, Georgia simply best CB available. has excellent physical traits but hasnt put it all together. 

66. Jacksonville Jaguars Paris Ford S, Pittsburgh Starting S. 

103. Jacksonville Jaguars Landon Dickerson IOL, Alabama Starting G/C.

126. Jacksonville Jaguars Ar'Darius Washington S, TCU hes undersized but plays pretty physical.  

142. Jacksonville Jaguars Shi Smith WR, South Carolina slot wr. 

164. Jacksonville Jaguars Cory Durden IDL, Florida State 5tech/3tech 

223. Jacksonville Jaguars Jeremiah Moon EDGE, Florida stand up edge.  long but skinny

248. Jacksonville Jaguars Chris Rumph II EDGE, Duke Stand up edge rusher whos undersized but is at his best in an attacking role 

2. Jacksonville Jaguars Trevor Lawrence QB, Clemson the ets picked fields so i had to LOL

25. Jacksonville Jaguars Samuel Cosmi OT, Texas ZBS LT

34. Jacksonville Jaguars Shaun Wade CB, Ohio State Potential starting outside corner. at worse gives us a Star Slot CB

45. Jacksonville Jaguars Brevin Jordan TE, Miami Starting TE

66. Jacksonville Jaguars Paris Ford S, Pittsburgh Starting FS

103. Jacksonville Jaguars Bubba Bolden S, Miami Starting SS. 

126. Jacksonville Jaguars Shi Smith WR, South Carolina Slot wr?

142. Jacksonville Jaguars Malcolm Koonce EDGE, Buffalo small(6 foot 3 250) but long and explosive and causes havoc.  has some experience dropping back into a zone coverage

164. Jacksonville Jaguars Khyiris Tonga IDL, BYU solid built DT who plays more like a 0/1 tech. 

223. Jacksonville Jaguars Alaric Jackson OG, Iowa Potential starting G

248. Jacksonville Jaguars Demetric Felton RB, UCLA Change of pace/pass-catching back