Jump to content
DoleINGout

2020 New England Patriots Roster

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Just sharing interesting, semi-relevant football news. A little sensationalist but ah-well.

Yeah it scared me when I saw it and I read a couple articles about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

 

How did they create cap space? Cuts?

 

Will we gain a big chunk of space soon? Seen suggestions White gets cut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

 

Cap relief gotten, no tears

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a nightmare last night that we were losing 32-0 to Miami and the offense looked like complete and utter crap. Hope this isn't a premonition of things to come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Elky said:

Had a nightmare last night that we were losing 32-0 to Miami and the offense looked like complete and utter crap. Hope this isn't a premonition of things to come.

Probably.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Elky said:

Had a nightmare last night that we were losing 32-0 to Miami and the offense looked like complete and utter crap. Hope this isn't a premonition of things to come.

If it's the last game before the playoffs and we need a win to get HFA, then I can see it. Realistic. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2020 at 4:46 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

Seen suggestions White gets cut.

If that is true. That's nuts. IMO there is no way they cut him. Trade him (easy) yes, there are many teams that would love a player of his caliper.  I think Tampa would be crazy not make a trade for White. 

Damn could you see White on Eagles, Chiefs or SF and others. Put cap issues aside.  No way they cut him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, m haynes said:

If that is true. That's nuts. IMO there is no way they cut him. Trade him (easy) yes, there are many teams that would love a player of his caliper.  I think Tampa would be crazy not make a trade for White. 

Damn could you see White on Eagles, Chiefs or SF and others. Put cap issues aside.  No way they cut him.

Now we have Cam they sure as sh better keep him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/06/2020 at 9:46 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

How did they create cap space? Cuts?

 

Will we gain a big chunk of space soon? Seen suggestions White gets cut.

The only way that this is acceptable is that it means there is some hope in Damien Harris. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2020 at 2:53 PM, TomRalph said:

The only way that this is acceptable is that it means there is some hope in Damien Harris. 

Quote

Seen suggestions White gets cut

LT said it well in the Water Boy movie. Whoever made the comment, White gets cut ,  " Don't smoke crack" ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

first round of cuts due to new roster rules amid the pandemic has come

Quote

Bill Belichick elects against the 90-man roster/split-squad setup, as the Patriots release the following players: S Malik Gant, WR Will Hastings, QB Brian Lewerke, S Adarius Pickett, WR Sean Riley, QB J'Mar Smith, LB Kyahva Tezino, DT Courtney Wallace and WR Isaiah Zuber. This is significant because it allows the Patriots the chance to work as a full team, with 80 players, from the start of training camp.

It is a damn shame that circumstance out of everyone's control will make it so these guys dont get a chance. I am particular upset we wont get Hastings or J'mar in camp. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...