2020 New England Patriots Roster

DoleINGout

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Elky said:

Had a nightmare last night that we were losing 32-0 to Miami and the offense looked like complete and utter crap. Hope this isn't a premonition of things to come.

If it's the last game before the playoffs and we need a win to get HFA, then I can see it. Realistic. 

• Like 3

On 6/8/2020 at 4:46 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

Seen suggestions White gets cut.

If that is true. That's nuts. IMO there is no way they cut him. Trade him (easy) yes, there are many teams that would love a player of his caliper.  I think Tampa would be crazy not make a trade for White. 

Damn could you see White on Eagles, Chiefs or SF and others. Put cap issues aside.  No way they cut him.

17 hours ago, m haynes said:

If that is true. That's nuts. IMO there is no way they cut him. Trade him (easy) yes, there are many teams that would love a player of his caliper.  I think Tampa would be crazy not make a trade for White. 

Damn could you see White on Eagles, Chiefs or SF and others. Put cap issues aside.  No way they cut him.

Now we have Cam they sure as sh better keep him.

• Like 1

On 08/06/2020 at 9:46 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

How did they create cap space? Cuts?

Will we gain a big chunk of space soon? Seen suggestions White gets cut.

The only way that this is acceptable is that it means there is some hope in Damien Harris. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2020 at 2:53 PM, TomRalph said:

The only way that this is acceptable is that it means there is some hope in Damien Harris. 

Seen suggestions White gets cut

LT said it well in the Water Boy movie. Whoever made the comment, White gets cut ,  " Don't smoke crack" ! 

first round of cuts due to new roster rules amid the pandemic has come

Bill Belichick elects against the 90-man roster/split-squad setup, as the Patriots release the following players: S Malik Gant, WR Will Hastings, QB Brian Lewerke, S Adarius Pickett, WR Sean Riley, QB J'Mar Smith, LB Kyahva Tezino, DT Courtney Wallace and WR Isaiah Zuber. This is significant because it allows the Patriots the chance to work as a full team, with 80 players, from the start of training camp.

It is a damn shame that circumstance out of everyone's control will make it so these guys dont get a chance. I am particular upset we wont get Hastings or J'mar in camp. 

• Like 2