Week 4: DOUGIE P TAKES LA: Eagles (2-1) vs Chargers (0-3) GDT

EaglesPeteC

Maybe not Doug, but the staff in general then. I blame collapses on coaching staffs, not players, since the latter can be replaced if they're not performing. Our team is just collapsing down the stretch of games, don't let Elliott's heroics make you forget how last week we blew a 2 score lead late and were in awful position due to poor playcalling and no defensive adjustments (granted 2 major injuries we didn't get to prepare for occurred).

In the last 3 games we've been outscored 27-52 in the 4th quarter (not including our garbage time TD against KC). We close the final drive off nicely, but I'd prefer if we could keep games that have no business being close... of well, not being close. Could be a stamina issue, but that falls on the coaches for not preparing them then.

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Maybe not Doug, but the staff in general then. I blame collapses on coaching staffs, not players, since the latter can be replaced if they're not performing. Our team is just collapsing down the stretch of games, don't let Elliott's heroics make you forget how last week we blew a 2 score lead late and were in awful position due to poor playcalling and no defensive adjustments (granted 2 major injuries we didn't get to prepare for occurred).

In the last 3 games we've been outscored 27-52 in the 4th quarter (not including our garbage time TD against KC). We close the final drive off nicely, but I'd prefer if we could keep games that have no business being close... of well, not being close. Could be a stamina issue, but that falls on the coaches for not preparing them then.

We have been outcoached all 4 games so far half time adjustment wise 

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I think the other team is making better adjustments than we are. That still starts with Doug.

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

I'm 3-0 in GDT's brah. I ended last year without a loss. 

well if you want to make the next one and we lose you will have to post a pic of your wife so that we can all judge her on the 1-10 scale but still she will probably be better than the girl matts thought was an 8. 

Just now, ninjapirate said:

well if you want to make the next one and we lose you will have to post a pic of your wife so that we can all judge her on the 1-10 scale but still she will probably be better than the girl matts thought was an 8. 

This is fair....but NFC East games are mine

9 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

That is not going to work out of context. You need to see how ugly I am in comparison. 

Archived