Giants next 4 games:

vs. Chargers

at Broncos

vs. Seahawks

vs. Rams

Their season is over.

Cowboys next 5 games:

vs. Packers (GB coming off 10 day rest)

at 49ers (Dallas coming off a bye for this one)

at Washington

vs. Chiefs 

at Atlanta

GB will be really tough. As will KC and Atlanta for back to back weeks. A 2-2 team staring at that stretch coming up should be worried.

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

Missed the entire 2nd 1/2. Did DTM abandon the run or stick to it? I see the box score numbers and we out rushed our pass attempts? GTFOH??

we got the ball back with like 6 minutes left and just ran it down their throats to kill the clock. 

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Missed the entire 2nd 1/2. Did DTM abandon the run or stick to it? I see the box score numbers and we out rushed our pass attempts? GTFOH??

Run/pass balance was great today. Although Carson did check to a bunch of them again.

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

eh they can easily beat us with the deep ball. We don't have anyone to cover any guy with the last name brown on his jersey. 

Deep balls take time to develop. Aren't they playing with their entire 2nd string OL at this point? 

1 minute ago, Phire said:

Deep balls take time to develop. Aren't they playing with their entire 2nd string OL at this point? 

no clue i dont follow red birds but I do know they are notorious for beating the eagles in philly dating back to their nfc east days. 

Archived