Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Ten minutes till Matts is lynched. Anyone want to talk anything else out?

Based on the thread and claimed moves I'm more convinced its Md4l, but the fact no one has claimed being roleblocked or jailed since Matts said who he jailed...I'm more inclined to see him flip. He also has been entirely unhelpful 

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

Based on the thread and claimed moves I'm more convinced its Md4l, but the fact no one has claimed being roleblocked or jailed since Matts said who he jailed...I'm more inclined to see him flip. He also has been entirely unhelpful 

That's where I'm at.  If swoosh does what he is supposed to we are still in great shape and it would have to be md4l and then buffy 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Also no one was jailed before malf died so...

If the game continues, 100% Md4l, no matter what Matts flips. I still think the OP hinted atva mafia not in the chat...which could have been someone left or someone dead 

Day 7

Pickle Rick – Buff (210), Matts (219), Tk3 (224), Matts (232)
The Orca – Tk3 (214), Matts (216)
swoosh – Tk3 (214), Matts (216) [lock]
SwAg – MD4L (216), Unvote (223), Tk3 (224)
Matts4313 – Buff (210), MD4L (230)
Blue – Buff (210), MD4L (213), Matts (218) [lock]
bigbadbuff – Tk3 (213), Matts (216)
MD4L Matts (217)
HoboRocket – MD4L (215), Orca (224)
Tk3 – MD4L (215), Matts (216), Buff (226), Matts (226), MD4L (232)

Final Vote Count [6 locked votes to lynch]

5 [2] Matts – Orca, Buff, [swoosh], MD4L, [Blue], Pickle
2 MD4L – Matts, Tk3
1 Tk3 – Swag
1 Orca – Hobo

@Matts4313 will be the lynch

After defeated Dome, the Chosen Undead stayed in Anor Londo. Experimenting more with the strange elevator that took them to Dome, the Chosen Undead discovered another room. It was a massive, nearly empty room with only a crashed chandelier in the middle and a large painting hung on the back wall. They approached the painting, only to experience a strange magical power. Soon, they found themselves in the Painted World of Ariamis.

The Chosen Undead fought their way through the many toxic beasts that ravaged the land. They soon came across Matts, who stood alone, holding his scythe.

Who art thou?” Matts asked the Chosen Undead, clearly non-aggressive. “One of us, thou art not. If thou has misstepped into this world, plunge down from the plank, and hurry home. If thou seekest I, thine desires shall be requited not.”

The Chosen Undead looked at Matts, confused. They waited until Matts spoke again. “Thou must returneth whence thou came. This land peaceful, its inhabitants kind, but thou does not belong. I beg of thee, plunge down from the plank, and hurry home.”

Still unknowing what to do, the Chosen Undead launched an attack at Matts. “I expected as much from thee. Why dost thee hurry toward thine death?” He then used his magic to disappear from view.

latest?cb=20141026234347

Unfortunately, Matts left footprints in the snow, and the Chosen Undead were able to identify his location.

Now knowing his concealment magic wouldn't work, Matts tried to go offensive with it.

latest?cb=20141026234248

latest?cb=20141026234321

But it was just too slow to pose any threat. Now desperate, Matts turned to swinging his scythe.

latest?cb=20141026234212

But he still remained too slow, and the Chosen Undead were able to make quick work of him.

@Matts4313 has been defeated by the Chosen Undead! He was Crossbreed Priscilla [3-shot Jailkeeper] (Dark Souls Boss aligned)

The Chosen Undead have received the Soul of Priscilla!

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

That's where I'm at.  If swoosh does what he is supposed to we are still in great shape and it would have to be md4l and then buffy 

We know why you guys weren’t targets for the guardian angel.