Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

Just now, swoosh said:

what's your power?

My chosen player cannot die via NK while I am alive. Can still be majority voted.

The chosen dead gain my ability if I die at any point in the game.

• Like 1

Just now, MD4L said:

My chosen player cannot die via NK while I am alive. Can still be majority voted.

The chosen dead gain my ability if I die at any point in the game.

so you can essentially protect someone each night from a night kill?

I have no idea how that ability would be useful to scum, but if it's a fakeclaim, MD4L has been hinting at it since before Counselor/Racks was lynched. It's a consistent claim at the very least.

Just now, MD4L said:

The Soul of Sif would get my ability and it would be doubled. Twice they would be able to use the ability and be protected from any night action.

which isn't very useful to them tbh

47 minutes ago, Blue said:

Based on this, Matts is suspicious AF since his only successful jails were AFTER Malf died, and our Town RBer states that he didn't block Matts on the Night Matts claimed his ability failed. I'm worried about what kind of abilities scum get for having two kills this past Night, but it still likely isn't enough to sway the game in scum's favor.

Why TF would I say immediately after N1 that my move failed on Malf? I told you all from the very start of the game what was happening. But if you are still on the struggle bus; I gave one other minor clue in my claim.

MD4L has been building up his claim since D4. Obviously, we don't have any evidence of it, but it makes sense.

We have Swoosh claiming Doctor and a Lord Soul character; I'm inclined to believe that.

Matts is mega suspicious claiming another protective role, one which he used on known scum Night 2. Not sure what the plan was in jailing Mwil/Me on Night 3; maybe to prevent an autopsy of Mission or Malfatron?