Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

So here's the thing.

At least one of you, Pickle Rick, and Swag has a Lord Soul. One of the others is Hobo's mason partner. I know you and Pickle Rick are Town. I have strong reason to believe Swag is Town...so @Tk3 needs to ability claim.

Swag does not have a lord soul 

Why does hobo's partner have a lord soul?

Edited by Pickle Rick

I've been debating dropping this all night, and frankly, at this point I'm content with letting whatever happens, happen.

I have a Lord Soul. No one CCed BBB, so I believe his claim. Tk3 has claimed a Lord Soul. That means that only one of The Orca, Pickle Rick, and Swag can have a Lord Soul.

I know for a fact that Orca and Pickle Rick are Town. There is literally nothing anyone can say or do to convince me otherwise.

Hobo is claiming to have a mason partner. It absolutely must be one of The Orca, Pickle Rick, and Swag.

So here's what we're looking at:

- If none of Orca, Pickle Rick, or Swag is Hobo's mason buddy, Hobo is scum. We lynch him.

- If two of Orca, Pickle Rick, or Swag have Lord Souls, then Tk3 is lying. We lynch him.

- If one of those three is Hobo's mason buddy and only one of the other two has a Lord Soul, scum is one of Matts/MD4L/Swoosh. We lynch them in that order. Why? Because MD4L cannot kill me without proving his claim is a lie. Thus, Swoosh can protect one of the other three, and even if MD4L has double kills again, he has a very low chance of actually killing two of the four roles he needs to kill. If Swoosh is lying, we have three lynches no matter what to kill him.

Essentially, this is a solved game unless there are two more Mafia members, and if that's the case, I have no idea how Town was supposed to win. A five-man Chosen Undead team has already mathematically lost.

• Like 2

Just now, Blue said:

- If two of Orca, Pickle Rick, or Swag have Lord Souls, then Tk3 is lying. We lynch him.

Technically, we lynch Tk3 or Swag. If we get it wrong, we lynch the other one the next Day phase. It doesn't ******* matter.

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

Btw, I know exactly which one of Orca/Pickle Rick/Swag has a Lord Soul. This really comes down to what one person claims.

Im sleepy and barely reading, but doesnt scum start with at least 1 rock?