Week 4 GDT: Tennessee Titans (2-1) at Houston Texans (1-2)

titans0021

Just now, Kookie23 said:

But that's the thing, Kaepernick doesn't win football games.  How many has he won lately?  Oh right.

Lol. With a combination of the worst supporting cast and worst coaching staff in football, he didn't win football games. God forbid. We're talking about a backup quarterback.

Mike Mularkey boy you remind me so much of Jeff Fisher I promise, I finally to decided to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I no longer can not. Just another subpar 500 coach who is behind the game of football. The play calling is still a major issue, we’ve finally surrounded our QB with weapons & he looks like he’s regressed, you clearly had all the money in the world to fix our secondary in FA & you decided to spend 11mill on a slot corner & put a rookie & an unproven 2nd yr CB on the outside, & spend big dollars on a safety that can only play in the box.. ?

we need safety CB & LB help bad our defense is so slow in covering in space.

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

Mike Mularkey boy you remind me so much of Jeff Fisher I promise, I finally to decided to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I no longer can not. Just another subpar 500 coach who is behind the game of football. The play calling is still a major issue, we’ve finally surrounded our QB with weapons & he looks like he’s regressed, you clearly had all the money in the world to fix our secondary in FA & you decided to spend 11mill on a slot corner & put a rookie & an unproven 2nd yr CB on the outside, & spend big dollars on a safety that can only play in the box.. ?

we need safety CB & LB help bad our defense is so slow in covering in space.

lol When you judge your opinions off 1 game it's no wonder they change so much.

Weren't you the one who said we need to move Conklin inside too? And here he is beating JJ Watt.

Just now, titans0021 said:

That's insanity.

Because outside of the two years he had a top 5 defense and top 5 running game, he has been as bad as Cassel or worse. I mean Jesus we're talking about a guy who was benched for Blaine Gabbert by a coach who favors running QBs

Just now, TitanSS said:

Because outside of the two years he had a top 5 defense and top 5 running game, he has been as bad as Cassel or worse. I mean Jesus we're talking about a guy who was benched for Blaine Gabbert by a coach who favors running QBs

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Just now, TitanLegend said:

lol When you judge your opinions off 1 game it's no wonder they change so much.

It’s not 1 game, go back & check my post from the old forum, I’ve said this on record many times, & I admit a lot of you guys got me to see the light that maybe we just needed better personnel, but I’ve never been fond of malarkey period. I always stated he’s the 2nd of Jeff fisher. He struggles wit adjustments & we lose games that come back & bite us in our a** because the titans fail to show up. 

Just now, TitanSS said:

Yes, elite talent evaluator Chip Kelly made a terrible move. That only happened a thousand times during his NFL tenure.

1 minute ago, Kookie23 said:

Wanting to have a man that likes a brutal dictator anywhere near your team is insanity.

We've employed far worse human beings than a guy that has donated $1 million to charity in the last 15 months.

Just now, titans0021 said:

Yes, elite talent evaluator Chip Kelly made a terrible move. That only happened a thousand times during his NFL tenure.

We've employed far worse human beings than a guy that has donated $1 million to charity in the last 15 months.

So if I give money to charity I can wear an Adolf Hitler shirt and not take **** for it?

Archived