Week 4 GDT: Tennessee Titans (2-1) at Houston Texans (1-2)

titans0021

Trust me this loss is awful it’s very bad someone some where should lose their job even if it’s a player like McCain like how we cut Cox last year but this loss could propel the team to a good rest of the year. 

Like people said Pats got roadhoused on MNF in KC and won the SB. In 03 we got the doors blown off us in Oakland then the Titans won 10 of the next 11. 

Ofcourse the X Factor to everything I just said is how bad is Mariotas injury if he’s out any period of time we won’t win any games 

Just now, TitanLegend said:

Offense seemed like it was getting it together in the 2nd quarter with Marcus. Defense is a big concern though.

the thing that aggravates me is that so much of it is so very obviously on coaching, which isn't going to be changing anytime soon. mccain on hopkins 1 on 1 should *literally NEVER* happen, and we had that all day. he's our fourth best corner!!! it's unreal

2 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

There's been too many games like this in the past few years. This is the "same old Titans".

Im so done with some of you.

Week 1 Same old titans

Week 2 and 3 OMG PLAYOFFS

Week 4 same old titans fire everyone

Good lord man.

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

the thing that aggravates me is that so much of it is so very obviously on coaching, which isn't going to be changing anytime soon. mccain on hopkins 1 on 1 should *literally NEVER* happen, and we had that all day. he's our fourth best corner!!! it's unreal

McCain on Hopkins 1-1

The cushions on Hopkins

RBs uncovered out the back field

Those 3 things really stood out today 

Just now, VY-FTW said:

Im so done with some of you.

Week 1 Same old titans

Week 2 and 3 OMG PLAYOFFS

Week 4 same old titans fire everyone

Good lord man.

was anyone even that upset after the raiders loss? i wasn't, didn't seem like many others were either. they're a good playoff team and we hung in there but made too many mistakes. that sort of thing happens. today is not remotely comparable.

Just now, -Hope- said:

Yeah we don't shadow at all which is a concern vs elite receivers. Ryan has had success vs Hopkins in his career, letting him shadow him might have been the way to go but alas here we are.

Not that it would have ultimately mattered in this game, but Hopkins getting to push off on McCain and Jackson without it getting called was an issue too.

Just now, KingTitan said:

For what's it's worth to the forum. I think the jags loss hurt more and was more disappointing

It definitely hurt more. But I'm not sure it's quite as embarrassing as this one. I mean, any playoff loss hurts a lot more than this one does. But on the sheer embarrassment scale, it's going to be tough to surpass allowing 57 points to an offense led by a rookie QB.

Just now, titans0021 said:

It definitely hurt more. But I'm not sure it's quite as embarrassing as this one. I mean, any playoff loss hurts a lot more than this one does. But on the sheer embarrassment scale, it's going to be tough to surpass allowing 57 points to an offense led by a rookie QB.

Must have been how the Bucs felt in 2015.

Archived