Week 4 GDT: Tennessee Titans (2-1) at Houston Texans (1-2)

titans0021

3 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

After that game and waiting on the updates on Mariota, I feel this upcoming week is going to be extra long.

Ya gonna be checking Twitter like a mad man this week waiting on updates

since we are talking about hammy I hope Davis is back. Not that Deckers the reason we are losing games but I’m ready for Davis to get in there again 

Just now, Titans fan 617 said:

Ya gonna be checking Twitter like a mad man this week waiting on updates

since we are talking about hammy I hope Davis is back. Not that Deckers the reason we are losing games but I’m ready for Davis to get in there again 

IM READY FOR DAVIS AS WELL!!!

I feel like we are missing our number 1 WR tbh. I know hes a rookie but I truly think hes going to be legit.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Doesn't matter. We as an organization do not take advantages of situations like this year, where the Texans have a rookie QB, Colts have no Luck, and Jags are Jags.

You right. Lets just call it a year. 

1 minute ago, VY-FTW said:

IM READY FOR DAVIS AS WELL!!!

I feel like we are missing our number 1 WR tbh. I know hes a rookie but I truly think hes going to be legit.

Ya I kind of feel like we force it to Decker sometimes and he’s a great possession Reciever but I don’t know right now he doesn’t do much else has been called for a lot of penalty’s isn’t getting open in the Red Zone as much maybe Davis being back helps everyone else out even though the weapons we have should be enough even without Davis but what he did Week 1 was something we just havnt had in a while 

15 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

And it's a pretty big joke that it's such a huge news story. Players kneeled for the anthem. We know why they did it. There's no confusion about it, there's nothing to really left to talk about. Reporters keep pushing the question for god knows what reason though.

I agree. The sports reporters should stick to reporting actual football news and asking actual football questions. And I don't need to see the networks wedging in footage of the standing/kneeling/disco dancing or whatever they're doing over there. I don't care about that. I'm a football fan. I care about the game.

I'm really sorry about how this game went for you guys. It sucks. Bad day for my team, too.

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Doesn't matter. We as an organization do not take advantages of situations like this year, where the Texans have a rookie QB, Colts have no Luck, and Jags are Jags.

It's 4 games lol.

Maybe we go 2-14 but jesus christ the season didn't end today.

5 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

You acting like we ourselves didn't have a Rookie QB light up a team or two. It happens. Lol. 

21 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

well, maybe he should've done a better job then. you don't get to lay an egg like that and then have a hissy fit and walk out on your press conference like a coward.

Pretty sure he didn't wake up this morning thinking how he can mess it up. I think the last couple of weeks have shown this coaching staff is capable of coming up with some winning plans. 

Archived