Week 4 GDT: Tennessee Titans (2-1) at Houston Texans (1-2)

titans0021

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

I'd be frustrated too. Trying to coach football, coming off a terrible loss and he's getting asked about national anthem protests.

He was asked a question about the biggest story in news and sports over the last week and a half. That shouldn't come as a surprise. If anything, he should be happy for the distraction from the tremendous failure that was the last 3 hours.

Just now, titans0021 said:

He was asked a question about the biggest story in news and sports over the last week and a half. That shouldn't come as a surprise. If anything, he should be happy for the distraction from the tremendous failure that was the last 3 hours.

And it's a pretty big joke that it's such a huge news story. Players kneeled for the anthem. We know why they did it. There's no confusion about it, there's nothing to really left to talk about. Reporters keep pushing the question for god knows what reason though.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

And it's a pretty big joke that it's such a huge news story. Players kneeled for the anthem. We know why they did it. There's no confusion about it, there's nothing to really left to talk about. Reporters keep pushing the question for god knows what reason though.

Oh, I'm not arguing with you there. Just don't think the question should bother him to the point that he walks off. It's not a surprise.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Oh, I'm not arguing with you there. Just don't think the question should bother him to the point that he walks off. It's not a surprise.

I imagine being asked a pretty stupid question on top of losing by 300 points can drive a man to doing that.

Lets hope we take this frustration out on Miami next week.

3 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Probably because this team is a joke. You go from winning two games in a row and giving hope to a fan base that deserves more than what this worthless franchise has given them. Then giving up 57 points to the god damn Texans of all teams with a worthless OL and a rookie QB. They talk all this stuff about being tough, physical, blah, blah, blah. Mularkey is a huge part of the problem but he's not going anywhere. LeBeau needs to be fired. Tired of this worthless *** defense that hasn't improved since he's gotten here.

How are we a joke? We probably should've dropped 50 on the seahawks if not for the refs. We looked solid beating a jags team that is better then what people think and we fought hard against a really really good raiders team. Yeah Houston dropped 57 on us but it was only a 2 possession game before Marcus went out. The team clearly gave up and they ran up the score not saying we weren't getting smoked on defense the whole game but the offense was coming alive before Marcus went out and I'm pretty confident in saying the score would've been a lot closer if he hadn't of got hurt.

Saying this team is a joke is the real joke

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

I imagine being asked a pretty stupid question on top of losing by 300 points can drive a man to doing that.

well, maybe he should've done a better job then. you don't get to lay an egg like that and then have a hissy fit and walk out on your press conference like a coward.

Just now, -Hope- said:

well, maybe he should've done a better job then. you don't get to lay an egg like that and then have a hissy fit and walk out on your press conference like a coward.

I'd agree if he walked off because of a question on the terrible performance, but he stood in for all those. He walked off cause he was asked a stupid question about a topic that doesn't even relate to the game.

Archived